Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Giants beat the Jets in OT!!!!

mfiorellino

Originally posted by spragga25

FUCK YOU!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

The refs GIFT FUCKIN WRAPPED THAT GAME FOR THEM

Congrats Asshole :bigfinge: :bigfinge: :bigfinge:

...No sweetheart, the refs did the right thing.. It was too close to say, so they made sure.. And Moss's foot was clearly out of bounds.. INCOMPLETE!!..BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA!...:aright:...

Originally posted by phuturephunk

...No sweetheart, the refs did the right thing.. It was too close to say, so they made sure.. And Moss's foot was clearly out of bounds.. INCOMPLETE!!..BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA!...:aright:...

The Moss play was correct...I'm talking about the THREE other fuckups they had!!!!!

:hat: :hat: :hat: :hat: :hat:

...I don't seem to remember any other fuckups...but then again, I'm on the winning side...hmmm...:aright:...

Leven's fumble in the 4th quarter that wasn't called and the refs somehow thought that play wasn't reviewable

When the Giants blocked the kick in overtime...hmm...I wonder why Will Allen got there soooo fast that he blocked the kick with his BALLS...HE WAS F'N OFFSIDES BY TWO STEPS!!!!!!

I'M SICK OF THIS BULLSHIT

Leven's fumble in the 4th quarter that wasn't called and the refs somehow thought that play wasn't reviewable

When the Giants blocked the kick in overtime...hmm...I wonder why Will Allen got there soooo fast that he blocked the kick with his BALLS...HE WAS F'N OFFSIDES BY TWO STEPS!!!!!!

I'M SICK OF THIS BULLSHIT

1. If I'm thinking of the same play (short pass, to the right), he never tucked the ball in, and therefore did not have control, moot issue..

2. I never saw a side angle shot of the lineup, so I can't judge placement.. Regardless, the refs are usually good at picking that stuff up and the commentators didn't mention anything upon replay, so i don't see what the issue is here...

1. If I'm thinking of the same play (short pass, to the right), he never tucked the ball in, and therefore did not have control, moot issue..

2. I never saw a side angle shot of the lineup, so I can't judge placement.. Regardless, the refs are usually good at picking that stuff up and the commentators didn't mention anything upon replay, so i don't see what the issue is here...

1. that was the short pass to toomer actually and there wasn't a fumble there...it was a run with Levens in the fourth, he got stripped of the ball just before his knee went down

2. Been listening to the radio all morning and the broadcasters are being ripped apart by the talk-show hosts for missing the call. I saw it myself and I almost smashed my TV to bits when the play occurred.

I'm not taking this loss well AT ALL :blown:

Well well well...looks like the fins have started their annual CHOKE JOB sooner than usual this year

Exactly:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I said a month ago that they'd probably screw up and not make the play-offs:eek:

Dave Wanstedt has to go................and take Fiedler with him:laugh:

Whats the Jets record this year anyway? At least we beat you guys:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: