Clubplanet Nightlife Community

best costume this weekend

Originally posted by phatman

...you talkin about me?...and was that guy really from village voice?....lol...

lol...i dunno, i was too drunk to remember. I just heard you guys saying he was so i assumed....

...dude looked real professional tho....he had the funky camera and all...and i do remember seeing him taking random pics on avenue a.

...lol...he was like, "DONT SMILE!"...i asked him if he was from a publication and he said no...fuck it...better than that queen trying to dry hump me...what was up with that?...lmfao...do u remember that, i was like "I only like the little ones!"...Z's got a pic....

...if anyone hasnt checked out the bump board...here's me...

attachment.php?postid=1819697

attachment.php?postid=1819703

Originally posted by djjonstephen

you did have the best outfit though......f'in hilarious

...thanks dood...it was a night to remember...it will be the most attention my crotch will ever get...lol...and to think it was like $20 and a last minute deal...

hahaha, thats fuckin great. I dressed as a priest too, and i had a pin that said "I like little boys". I caught some flak from people on the street, humourless losers. Get any bad reactions?

Originally posted by smokesum

not for nothing but that costume isnt original

...lol...i agree 200%...i saw it on an email months ago...and even told people that i copied the idea...i didnt really care- i made up my mind at 5pm to go out and that costume was the cheapest and easiest thing to put together...

Originally posted by bozer

Wow,,, you've definetly got a parking spot waiting for you in hell. (if that even exists)

...there was a devil at one place that looked me in the eye and said, "I'll be seeing you soon." , to which I replied, "You're damn right you will!"....lmfao....fuck it, for those that had something to say, I either reminded that it was halloween or the obvious fact that it wasnt me that partook in such behavior - vent your shit to the vatican and the priests...lol...

...there was a devil at one place that looked me in the eye and said, "I'll be seeing you soon." , to which I replied, "You're damn right you will!"....lmfao....fuck it, for those that had something to say, I either reminded that it was halloween or the obvious fact that it wasnt me that partook in such behavior - vent your shit to the vatican and the priests...lol...

lol exactly... get a sense of humor... satire/parody isn't wrong, its mock of the actual wrong...

very well done, nick.

...lol...he was like, "DONT SMILE!"...i asked him if he was from a publication and he said no...fuck it...better than that queen trying to dry hump me...what was up with that?...lmfao...do u remember that, i was like "I only like the little ones!"...Z's got a pic....

attachment.php?postid=1819703

were u standing on 6th ave friday night? i think i was passing by with a friend and she took a picture with u.

Originally posted by kingartur

were u standing on 6th ave friday night? i think i was passing by with a friend and she took a picture with u.

...lol....not sure...i had my pic taken quite a few times that night - plus i was buzzed...i guess we'll know once she gets the pics backs...