Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Settle this argument Is zion real or a computer program

Guest saleen351

Originally posted by thephoenix

I never thought of that...but it has to be real cause they visited it when they were out of the Matrix....

hmmm...

so would the "creator" really have spared Zion if Neo had agreed?

they're could be more than one level of the matrix

maybe when hey think there awake they're really still in the matrix

I think it's real, think about it if Zion was created for the ones that rejected the Matrix then someone would have to create another color pill. Take the red pill, take the blue pill, or take the ___ pill! If Zion is not real then how is it possible that those machines are on the way to destroy it?????

My take:

Neo does not exist. He is a computer program. Neo is supposed to be the savior (Jesus).

Zion is part of the Matrix and exists for the discontent folks.

One more thing... (editing this in)

There might be more than the two levels (Level One - MATRIX, level Two - ZION). Could be many more.

Originally posted by guyman1966

My take:

Neo does not exist. He is a computer program. Neo is supposed to be the savior (Jesus).

Zion is part of the Matrix and exists for the discontent folks.

One more thing... (editing this in)

There might be more than the two levels (Level One - MATRIX, level Two - ZION). Could be many more.

I really like your point and I hope this is it, since it would give the series a whole new meaning.

As it apears right now it's kind of basic in plot and ideas.

If it goes in the direction your talking about it could almost rival Total Recall's (eg. Phillip K. Dick's plot lines).

Cool!

ZION:

Middle English Sion, from Old English, citadel in Palestine which was the nucleus of Jerusalem, from Late Latin, from Greek SeiOn, from Hebrew SIyOn

Date: 14th century

1 a : the Jewish people : ISRAEL b : the Jewish homeland that is symbolic of Judaism or of Jewish national aspiration c : the ideal nation or society envisaged by Judaism

2 : HEAVEN

3 : UTOPIA

In regards to the movie now. This might shed some light.

http://www.pertinax.net/movies/The_Matrix/Revolutions/

You need quick time to view these files.

Pretty informative.

Enjoy,

OBBY

you know I never thought of it that way but Guyman brings up a good point. They did say the matrix was older than any one knew. Plus ajent Smith was supposed to be killed but he left the matrix. Maybee Zion is an old matrix or the origanal matrix?????????????:idea:

These guy could make this story go till the day they die. They could have the prequills with the start of the matrix and every thing.:idea:

zion is fake. Morpheus is soooo sure of what he believes because he's been programmed to believe it. Morpheus is just to uncomprimising and unreasonable. He's a tool that's guiding neo. He's part of the control structure. Everyone else is acting like they are supposed to with the exception of agent smith.

The oracle is another program that is fake. When morpheus, neo and trinity go to find the keymaker they don't even know why they are looking for him. More proof that they are in a controlled enviroment.

anyways. that's my take on it.

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

zion is fake. Morpheus is soooo sure of what he believes because he's been programmed to believe it. Morpheus is just to uncomprimising and unreasonable. He's a tool that's guiding neo. He's part of the control structure. Everyone else is acting like they are supposed to with the exception of agent smith.

The oracle is another program that is fake. When morpheus, neo and trinity go to find the keymaker they don't even know why they are looking for him. More proof that they are in a controlled enviroment.

anyways. that's my take on it.

so neo was a program written to save the matrix from agent Smith. That would make sense. I think that would make zion the core or protectors of the matrix.:confused:

Perfect advertisment:

"Matrix Will Be No More"

The Matrix will cease to exist, However, we have future contracted films that we must respect. These films will be hosted at multiple locations but not under the "Matrix" name. We are still negotiating with various entities for ownership of the film.

Once again thank you for your support.

he he

:D :D

Sound familiar?

DISCLAIMER:

This is a joke and only a joke. E Ya.

Originally posted by thehog

so neo was a program written to save the matrix from agent Smith. That would make sense. I think that would make zion the core or protectors of the matrix.:confused:

okay, here's my theory.

Previous versions of the matrix were programmed to harvest human energy and worked perfectly except for one anomaly. free will. that is what the architect wants to program out of the matrix. That's what neo's purpose is. When neo has a conversation with the governor of zion they go into the whole dependancy on the machines and free will bit. The governor mentions that the people of zion can turn off the simple machines that filter water and provide electricity if they wanted to. But if they did they would die. The fact that they can turn off the machines gives the illusion of free will. That is what the architect want to program into the matrix. He wants to give humans the illusion of free will so they will willingly give the machines the electricty they need to survive. Free will has crashed previous versions of the matrix and now threatens to crash the latest version. The difference between this matrix and previous versions is agent smith and neo are now both operating outside of the matrix.

I have a headache :(