Clubplanet Nightlife Community

People in DJ booth or behind it.

laliux

I enjoy both, dancing and being up where I can see what is going on. Usually I'll dance and then take a break and watch a little....as a DJ its great for me to see how some of these guys/girls work technically and to pick up some new tricks if possible.

some people actually dance in the booth... :idea::D

most DJ's I know tend to like to have people in the booth. it helps pump them up and the peepz out on the dancefloor. not to mention as a fan it's kewl, to watch your favorite DJ destroying the dancefloor..;)

I personally enjoy the dancefloor. I like to be shaking my ass to the beats and looking up at the DJ. I have only been in the booth a handful of times and usually its too crowded anyway. However, for the non-DJ, the best booth in Miami is at Crobar. You can be directly behind the DJ booth, have interaction with him/her, have room to dance your ass off and still be right next to the bar!!! Gotta love it!!!:D

Originally posted by sobeton

most DJ's I know tend to like to have people in the booth. it helps pump them up and the peepz out on the dancefloor. not to mention as a fan it's kewl, to watch your favorite DJ destroying the dancefloor..;)

I agree...when I spin I love for people to be around me and on the dancefloor.

Originally posted by sobeton

Yep, what Tony says;)

Guest brwneydtrouble

I like to do both, and when I am in the booth, I am off to the side, out of the way. I love going to the booth to see the DJ doing his thing, there is something about the way they move when they are mixing that is different from dancing on the floor. To see them feel the music is a treat that not everyone gets, nor understand. I rarely ever look out into the crowd, but when I do its to see the collective reaction to the music, its just a different perspective. I really can't stand it when there are people up there mingling and jumping around, unless of course the DJ is ok with it or doing it as well.

I just wish I could ask questions while I was up there! What does this do, and what was that you just did? :D

ill admit it... im a dj whore!!! i like seeing the party from the other side of the music... plus it a dope place to get away from all the crazyness... and i like to harass the dj too!!!!:tongue::eek: all the locals here prolly hate me!!!!!

Originally posted by CrzyC

I personally enjoy the dancefloor. I like to be shaking my ass to the beats and looking up at the DJ. I have only been in the booth a handful of times and usually its too crowded anyway. However, for the non-DJ, the best booth in Miami is at Crobar. You can be directly behind the DJ booth, have interaction with him/her, have room to dance your ass off and still be right next to the bar!!! Gotta love it!!!:D

damn straight i love that booth plus its the only one i have been in :)

oh by the way i love to dance my ass off mostly but i love to watch the dj work his magic esp ones like tiesto, armin and pvd