Clubplanet Nightlife Community

out and about...

dgmodel

anyone ever have an encounter with a person either shopping or in a bookstore or at the gym where by some weird happenstance you engage in a conversation and then it just takes off from there??? you always here about so and so, or him and her or etc... but i never experienced it myself nor firsthand from ppl i know... so im begining to believe that this too may be an urban legend...

blah :laugh:

i hear about it happening too but i dont recall ever giving or getting a number like that & if i did, i never called it.

i do not give out my # to people.

oh lol, the other day i was at bestbuy (yonkers) looking at dvd's and this full out thug, stocking hat and all came up to me and started talking about movies... he asked for my number and i was like shit. so i said i was married and i walked away. i actually told another guy i was married the other day to avoid making up a long story and he said SO??

fuck "happenstance"...nothing ever happens by chance! i hit on so many women its not even funny! just the other day i was at my honda dealer getting my mom's car serviced, so i was waiting in the room and i saw this cute blonde (she must've been an 8.0-8.5, in her mid 20s) so i struck up a convo with her and got her all talking and everything, it was great!! i would've gone for a # close but she had a boyfriend, so i just let it be...and i've gotten numbers on other random occasions too...a couple weeks ago there was this cute russian girl walking on the street so i hit on her and within 30 seconds asked her out, she said no sorry then i saw her again a week or so later and this time she gave me both her #AND her email, even tho she's married (she told me after she gave the info) :D...im not going to pursue that!

well, i guess it comes down to what kind of person you are i guess if that happens to you or not. it´s hard to describe...

when you love to interact with people, then it will come naturally. for example it might go like this: i´m at some cd store and some girl is picking up some cds. i go over and make some sarcastic comment over her choice of the cds. the comment is genuine most of the time and not just made up to "pick her up", it´s just that i am amused about her, her choice, or something about the environment and want to communicate it.

or it might go like that. same thing, music store. girl is in my near vicinity. i "project my presense" (can´t describe it really, but it works to get people looking at me when i want it). when she looks up, i smile and wink at her. when she smiles and looks down (almost all do), IT`S OVER :)! another great thing to do is, when they look, just stick out your tounge to them and grin. just do something fun and outgoing.

i will go over then and say "hey, i like you and i´d like to get to know you". simple. confident. works almost every time. then after some convo i´ll go "hey you´re cool, i like that :). why don´t you come to club XYZ on thursday... bring your friends, i´ll be there with some friends too and we´ll party!"

there is no pressure on that, it´s just cool hanging out. the reason it works is that it is not so *loaded* as inviting someone for a "date" or the classic, asking for her "number".

i don´t take numbers any more. it will screw up everything. make location dates. the club ones are especially easy since you can invite several girls at once (all with hot friends that accompany them), some will show up, some won´t. but it is not important since you´ll be there with your mates having fun anyway. if one or a few show up, pick your choice, get to know her friends so they won´t cockblock you and and isolate the girl somewhere quiter and talk. you don´t even have to isolate or fuck the girl, you can just have fun with the new people you met too.

it helps of course to be good-looking and outgoing, especially in the opening phase...

see, this may seem complicated and "unnatural" for you now, but it isn´t for me. that´s why i said in the beginning that it depends on what kind of guy you are :)

I don't see why something like this can't happen :confused:

I was in Coliseum books on 42nd the other day, and this woman came in the store with her dog. Her dog came right up to me and started sniffin me, and told her i have a dog.

One thing led to another, and we started talking about poetry, books, etc... Just vibin' away...

But then my phone rang and it was smurfette :laugh:

what i was reffering to was, if both of you are in a video store and grab the same movie, and start discussing it and wind up watching it together then dating etc. or youre in a bookstore and bump into each other looking for similar book or in a grocery store etc. you follow... not when youre "macking" it to some unsuspecting chick, or whatever the hell the kids are calling it these days...

Originally posted by somebitch

i hear about it happening too but i dont recall ever giving or getting a number like that & if i did, i never called it.

oh lol, the other day i was at bestbuy (yonkers) looking at dvd's and this full out thug, stocking hat and all came up to me and started talking about movies... he asked for my number and i was like shit. so i said i was married and i walked away. i actually told another guy i was married the other day to avoid making up a long story and he said SO??

another post by somebitch about HERSELF..........

don't you get tired of talking about yourself??

Originally posted by somebitch

I think the funniest thing about all this is when you said "stocking hat"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by phatman

...i cant think of specific examples right now...lol...but i'm sure i've met women this way that's led to a date or two...but i mean, are you referring to chance encounters or just this specific scenario...

chance encounters... not so much like thought out plan of approach or using "lines/game" to pick them just by accident, and through witty banter or common intrest a series of dates arise...

Originally posted by fouroneone

another post by somebitch about HERSELF..........

don't you get tired of talking about yourself??

dont you ever get tired of talking about me??

i really am *that* captivating i guess.

LOL is this quoth too, what a goofy lad you are. fuck off.

Originally posted by dgmodel

chance encounters... not so much like thought out plan of approach or using "lines/game" to pick them just by accident, and through witty banter or common intrest a series of dates arise...

uhm...the way i see it, using "lines/game" doesnt mean that its not a chance encounter - the fact that a guy who's got "game" happened to be at the same store at the same time as a girl whom he found interesting (as opposed to being sumwhere where all the women were unattractive to him or there were only guys around) IS CHANCE.

also, even most players will tell u that it really is a numbers game, u can plan and plot all you want but there is always a good deal of luck involved...so IMO these still count as "chance encounters"

Originally posted by dgmodel

chance encounters... not so much like thought out plan of approach or using "lines/game"

that was my point though dg. if you´re *naturally* outgoing and curious about the world and the people that live in it you´ll *naturally* come into these situations. it is not "lines/game". it may be "lines/game" to YOU, but for other people it is just who they are. their *natural* self. thats why i said it comes down to what kind of person you are, that it comes down to this if these situations happen to you... or not.

anotherway83 has a good point too about "chance"!