Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Looks like there will be some job openings at space

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

Drug test for all employees at Space. That includes the Djs... Hope oscar didn't eat too many poppie seed bagels lately, or hes gone and the cheeselini is back in!!!

Sorry LP only posted it so you know i'm still the man..:D

Fuck all the rest....2 words EXTRA CLEAN

that shit is the tops, engineered for people with a lot of body mass so you know that shit cleans you right up....worked like a charm for me and I took the tea and they called me to be re-tested.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by guyman1966

Do you think LP would hire you? Why not give it a shot?

naw, people with power or egos don't hire me, they can see it the first time that they meet me, that i'm not a person of compromise and wouldn't get along... I don't sit there and take any bs and i speak my mind! Some people love that, but most feel i wouldn't listen to them, which i wouldn't. I'm the club legend, hes just gordon gecko..

Originally posted by saleen351

naw, people with power or egos don't hire me, they can see it the first time that they meet me, that i'm not a person of compromise and wouldn't get along... I don't sit there and take any bs and i speak my mind! Some people love that, but most feel i wouldn't listen to them, which i wouldn't. I'm the club legend, hes just gordon gecko..

Would they really test the DJ's? Anyway, it's good that you speak your mind saleen, don't change that, it's what makez us who we are and that is what keeps us real. :direct:Remember that people with ego's usually are trying to compensate for something, whatever it may be... i know people who are a piece of !@#$, but b-cuz they're dating certain people or hang in certain cirlcles they think they're the shiznit and they ain't. I'm sick of people like that at least your being who you are and you know what? Fuck every one else:finger2: ..... NEVER COMPROMISE!!!!! :nono:

Originally posted by saleen351

are you Bud Fox?

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by laliux

are you Bud Fox?

naw.....

I"m Eddie Murphy in Changing Places...

FCOJ < which i use to trade....

I bet guyman a dollar, i could put space out of business..