Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYE....where will you be???

I'll be in NYC this NYE at The Roosevelt with my girlfriend. We're trying to find a good club to go and are having trouble in doing so. Have been kinda put off with the whole $200 (near-a-bout) entry with "free drink" price tag that I'm hearing about. I can just imagine everyone getting like 3 drinks all night. They do the same over in the UK and it doesn't work either. Would love to go to a rave over in the US. I hear so many good things about them.........Arhhhhhhh help.

Andy

Originally posted by ravingandyuk

I'll be in NYC this NYE at The Roosevelt with my girlfriend. We're trying to find a good club to go and are having trouble in doing so. Have been kinda put off with the whole $200 (near-a-bout) entry with "free drink" price tag that I'm hearing about. I can just imagine everyone getting like 3 drinks all night. They do the same over in the UK and it doesn't work either. Would love to go to a rave over in the US. I hear so many good things about them.........Arhhhhhhh help.

Andy

i DONT KNOW HOW OLD U R, BUT IF UR iNTERESTED

M2 iS HOLDiNG THE ONLY 18+ NEW YEARS EVE PARTY iN NYC

ADMiSSiON WiLL BE BETWEEN $20-$30 WHiCH BEATS THE ADMiSSiON AT ANY OTHER VENUE iN NYC

DRiNK SPECiALS ALL NiGHT

ALONG WiTH A GREAT LiNEUP OF DJ'S

i WiLL KEEP UPDATiNG MORE iNFORMATiON AS i RECEiVE iT, ALL THE PLANS ARE STiLL iN THE WORKS BUT EVERYTHiNG WiLL BE FiNALiZED BY NEXT WEEK.

M2 : THE RETURN OF THE LEGENDARY METROPOLiS

26-44 BOROUGH PLACE . ASTORiA QUEENS NY