Clubplanet Nightlife Community

O/T Any Soprano fans living in North Jersey?

ok, well....the reason I'm asking is because my girlfriend is a big fan and she collects all the memoribilia(autographs, shirts, etc.) and I'd like to surprise her and drive by the Sopranos' house in North Caldwell. After that, I'm taking her for a nice romantic dinner to Little Italy. Could someone that knows where that house is located please PM me? I would REALLY appreciate it. Please, understand that I will not bother the entire neighborhoo(if you know where the house is located), just a drive by so I could make my gf happy.:)

i practically lived at my friend's house over there during HS..

take Mountain Ave up to Willobrook Dr and make your first left onto Aspen Dr. it's the last house on the end on the right hand side.

and if you gaze across the street you'll notice the house that Mr. Ted Kazinsky (sp?) blessed with one of his famous unibombs.

thank you. this concludes your North Caldwell tour for this evening.

Originally posted by dogekid

take Mountain Ave up to Willobrook Dr and make your first left onto Aspen Dr. it's the last house on the end on the right hand side.

and if you gaze across the street you'll notice the house that Mr. Ted Kazinsky (sp?) blessed with one of his famous unibombs.

Thanks a lot, bro. You just made my day:cool:

Originally posted by dogekid

Who's your friend? I went to school with the girl that was affected by Kazinsky. Graduated 99 from West Essex.

Originally posted by tommytempts

YOU AINT TELLING THAT YOU DON'T KNOW ANYONE WHO GRADUATED IN 99 BECAUSE YOU'RE 35 OLD MAN

75 get it straight already.

you'd think by seeing me out with my walker and having a nurse's aid help me go potty you'd have gotten the hint.

Originally posted by sex0nthebeach

ok, well....the reason I'm asking is because my girlfriend is a big fan and she collects all the memoribilia(autographs, shirts, etc.) and I'd like to surprise her and drive by the Sopranos' house in North Caldwell. After that, I'm taking her for a nice romantic dinner to Little Italy. Could someone that knows where that house is located please PM me? I would REALLY appreciate it. Please, understand that I will not bother the entire neighborhoo(if you know where the house is located), just a drive by so I could make my gf happy.:)

Im not sure when your planning on doing this or if it allready took place but one of the restaraunts where they do alot of filming for the Sopranos is right down the street from where I live. Actually to give you an idea its only a few minutes off of rt. 3 east bound on your way to the city..

I cant remember the name of the place but will get the name and number if you want, next time I drive by the place Ill actually pay attention...