Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Set Times For Sander K

spacious

Originally posted by verysexynaty

What do you mean?!!! Some people i know will be waiting to see him in th patio!! Damnit i wanted to see him in the patio. I guess the main room is gonna have to do.....

I know.. him in the patio is awesome and I saw him during WMC but since I am not staying for afterhours I dont care. :D

Originally posted by sobe2003

And why is it not possible?

Well, maybe they have a gig the next day, their flight leaves at a certain time, etc...or maybe god forbid the DJ is tired! I've known plenty of DJs who play at Space but don't hit the terrace since they're just shot...they played the night before somewhere else, then they do a six hour mainroom set at Space, plus the fact that they were stuck on a plane a few hours before that...in other words, they're only human (in my best Smith voice). Besides, it's not like Oscar banging it out is a bad thing. :cool:

Originally posted by pod

Well, maybe they have a gig the next day, their flight leaves at a certain time, etc...or maybe god forbid the DJ is tired! I've known plenty of DJs who play at Space but don't hit the terrace since they're just shot...they played the night before somewhere else, then they do a six hour mainroom set at Space, plus the fact that they were stuck on a plane a few hours before that...in other words, they're only human (in my best Smith voice). Besides, it's not like Oscar banging it out is a bad thing. :cool:

Howells did not have a gig on Sunday - doubt Sander does either.

Oscar on the patio is not a bad thing . . .

Wonder when Ivano starts back up?

Don't even joke about that...it took a herculean effort to dislodge him and the associated crowd, and now it's getting good. :cool:

I seriously think if they don't have a Sunday set somewhere, it all comes down to how the DJ is feeling.

howells played 34 on a friday and he had a gig on saturday@ ARC new york for his monthly residency..:hat:

Originally posted by pod

Don't even joke about that...it took a herculean effort to dislodge him and the associated crowd, and now it's getting good. :cool:

I seriously think if they don't have a Sunday set somewhere, it all comes down to how the DJ is feeling.

Strange that they would not want to play the terrace - by far the best sets at space are out there.

I bet Ivano's back within a month . . .

I bet Ivano's back within a month . . .

reinventing the wheel. wouldn't be a good idea imo. Roly and OG have done a good job.in creating a great vibe ,with some nasty beats being thrown down.

why on earth would LP . go back to the Sunday coma sessions?? :D does Ivanno even have a following left in Miami ??