Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What happens when you first was your best?

mala

I think my first might have been my best. Sad thing is, I let him get away because I wanted to see what else was out there. I wanted to know how he measured up to other men in the sack. Think I might have made a mistake. Too bad I realized this many, many years later.

Originally posted by mala

I think my first might have been my best. Sad thing is, I let him get away because I wanted to see what else was out there. I wanted to know how he measured up to other men in the sack. Think I might have made a mistake. Too bad I realized this many, many years later.

ITS ALL DOWN HILL FROM HERE

Originally posted by naughtybabe

I haven't had many but the last one has

been the best one ever.. He is a keeper! :D

Lol...I didn't mean to come off sounding like a whore. :updown:

I haven't had that many either, but it just seems like nobody else measures up. Damn, maybe it is all downhill.

Originally posted by naughtybabe

My statement was not meant to bash anyone...

I simply said that cause its the truth... You will find your one ;)

No worries. Its just that after reading your post I got to thinking that maybe I came off sounding a bit too experienced. Whatever. :laugh:

i thought you meant "first time" with someone... not "first someone" upon first read...

...but if it is... it is.. what's looking back going to do... make the best of what you got left.

I suspect... it's just being jaded to believe that the best days are behind you... things change and are redefined as you get older... what was great and the best at one point, may not be 1, 5, 10, 25 years down the road, and you'll redefine.. and eclipse whatever you thought you once put on a pedestal... most likely..

or... you're screwed... :(

*scratches head*

Now here's a topic that's never come up before...

How was your relationship with this guy, aside from the sex? How have your relationships since then been in comparison? Could (at least) part of the reason you feel this way be that the two of you got along really well? Maybe you were more comfortable with him than the others?

:confused:

my first bf realized that i was the best thing he ever had, just like you..... many years later. I occassionally run into him, and he will still say this to me. Its nice to know and i guess also kind of "told you so" but at the same time its still so many years ago. I have moved on, and i would think that he should have too. (note: he still says I was the best gf and looks at me all puppy dog face.. i am a bitch and i just tell him to go home to his gf)

Then again.. actually all of my serious bf's have come back at one point in time. but its usually way too late to try and recover anything.

Get out of the past & move on....& don't compare every guy you meet to your ex....You could miss out on finding someone who's worth keeping