Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Calderone is CROBAR RESIDENT!!!!

Yep Yep! Got the email this morning!!!!! Happiness comes in the form of Victor Calderone every week!!!!

From the man himself:

Hi!!!

I’m excited to announce my Saturday night residency at Crobar New York, please check out victorcalderone.com for details.

Hope to see you all there for my first night on New Years Eve!!!

Love, Peace, Respect, and always MUSIC,

Vic :D:D:D:D:D

No better way to start the weekend off than with news like this!!!!

From his website:

Okay, it's time to finally put all those Crobar rumors to rest. Yes, the club is opening at long last on December 5th. And yes, I'm excited to announce that I will have a Saturday night residency there. I'll be launching my night in late January, a music-driven party dedicated to reviving the soul of New York City's underground music scene while paying homage to its diversity and resilience in a world-class, state-of-the-art nightclub. I'll be playing at least two Saturdays a month as well as occasional holidays, and I plan to bring in a variety of guests from the U.S. and Europe as opening DJs. As a prelude to my night, I'll christen Crobar's Phazon sound system for the first time on New Year's Eve.

~a VERY happy miss kittie~:D

You wanna go with me? He says his first night there isn't until late January and I'm DEFINITELY going to that -- no if and or buts about it..... I'll be there!

We could meetup early, get some drinks (no wait, you're not allowed to drink :tongue: ) and then head over to Crobar together! I'm game to be your party accomplice! You gotta promise to bust out the moves though....and you know what I'm talkin' about. ;)

Originally posted by mikeynine999

PROBLEM WITH THAT IS HE PLAYS FOR GAYS AND GAYS ONLY SO ITS GONNA BE A GAY PARTY NOT STRAIGHT

i think they might go for a mixed crowd on this one, NYC is hungry for a bangin party right and this just might be what we have all been waiting for :eek:

Etienne! :D

which means we will be seeing more of angel moraes around...

bout fucking time.

btw: it was basically announced 2 months ago on crobar's board that victor would be holding a residency slot but it wasn't solid, thanks for the confirmation misskittie.

PROBLEM WITH THAT IS HE PLAYS FOR GAYS AND GAYS ONLY SO ITS GONNA BE A GAY PARTY NOT STRAIGHT

definitly not true, in NY he has a gay following due to his Saturday Roxy residency, but he is str8 and he plays all over to str8 crowds. Plus crobar's main room holds 3000, I think there is room for everyone :D

Dude, you hittin' the crack pipe or somethin'? I've seen Calderone PLENTY of times and there sure is no third arm hangin' between my legs. I even met the man, in the booth, at Vinyl when he spun about two years ago. He's trying to change his sound and move away from what he use to be. The reason behind that is to pull in a more diversified crowd.

To Victor, it's all about the music and the feel good vibes. He doesn't care if you're gay, straight, black, white, male female...WHATEVA! Just come and dance and he's happy. The man is amazing and definitely will bring new goodness to the scene.

This is EXACTLY what I have been waiting for! Finally, my wishes have been answered!

Originally posted by daitaliangreek

this is the next big thing for ny club scene. wait. o man just wait

Spirit AND Crobar are going to be wonderful additions to the scene. The fabulous part about it is, I think Spirit opens late this month and then Crobar about a week later! :D

*happy happy joy joy*

Originally posted by misskitte

Yep Yep! Got the email this morning!!!!! Happiness comes in the form of Victor Calderone every week!!!!

From the man himself:

Hi!!!

I’m excited to announce my Saturday night residency at Crobar New York, please check out victorcalderone.com for details.

Hope to see you all there for my first night on New Years Eve!!!

Love, Peace, Respect, and always MUSIC,

Vic :D:D:D:D:D

No better way to start the weekend off than with news like this!!!!

From his website:

Okay, it's time to finally put all those Crobar rumors to rest. Yes, the club is opening at long last on December 5th. And yes, I'm excited to announce that I will have a Saturday night residency there. I'll be launching my night in late January, a music-driven party dedicated to reviving the soul of New York City's underground music scene while paying homage to its diversity and resilience in a world-class, state-of-the-art nightclub. I'll be playing at least two Saturdays a month as well as occasional holidays, and I plan to bring in a variety of guests from the U.S. and Europe as opening DJs. As a prelude to my night, I'll christen Crobar's Phazon sound system for the first time on New Year's Eve.

~a VERY happy miss kittie~:D

This might actually get me outta the house and back into the city..

LOL, once again mikeynine999 proves that he is a complete idiot. Stick to your stupid Lotus/Lot 61 parties dumbass....