Clubplanet Nightlife Community

girls: can you come from penile stimulation on its own?

weyes

to the ladies: what are the possible ways you can have an orgasm?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. to the ladies: what are the possible ways you can have an orgasm?

• i can only come from oral sex or fingering
    • i can only come from regular ol' penis action
    • i can come from any of the 3 above ON THEIR OWN (no combining penile w/ anything else)
    • men have yet to make me come at all, but i can make myself come
    • i've never had an orgasm

this question was brought up on another thread and i want to take a poll on it. i can't come from good ol'-fashioned coitus (penis-to-vagina); i only ever have from oral and fingering. what about the rest of you ladies?

p.s. sorry about the wordiness and all that jazz; i'm really just curious about all this :hey::) .

it used to be that i could never cum during sex...oral, vaginal, fourplay...what have you....but, with my current partner, it's nothing but amazingly intense vaginal orgasms from penetration. The first I had was a little over a year ago with him.

With time, i'm sure we'll get to oral. ;)

Originally posted by marcid21

it used to be that i could never cum during sex...oral, vaginal, fourplay...what have you....but, with my current partner, it's nothing but amazingly intense vaginal orgasms from penetration. The first I had was a little over a year ago with him.

With time, i'm sure we'll get to oral. ;)

you still aint there ??:confused: :confused:

Originally posted by koky

whoever has trouble id like to help out if i can :D :D my crookedness hits the g-spot ALLLLL the time :D:cool:

Capt. Hook in da house !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;):laugh: :laugh:

By the way ..........no crookedness needed to hit the G-spot , knowing different angles (positions) is just as effective . :idea:

Originally posted by linabina

it depends on the position, how the penis hits the gspot inside... sometimes i can sometimes i cant... i come the most from fingering alone or combined with oral...

holy shit ur not a virgin anymore?

god lord almighty i miss all the good stuff on cp.

are u a nympho now?

Originally posted by nympho69

to answer the question i need penetration to cum. i think i only came once from oral. weyes what conclusion has ur researched yielded?

wow - these results are all over the map :woah: . the votes as of right now say a lot of things.

of the women whom have reached orgasm thanks to men ;) , 45.45% are in my boat, meaning that they've only come from oral or fingering so far in their lives (who knows what the future holds :tongue: ?). 18.18% can only come through use of the wang, and that's not much. but 36.36% can come from any of those three alone. i feel better knowing that i'm in the majority; that's a comforting feeling in a lot of areas in life :tongue: .

but it bums me out that 3 women who answered this survey have never had an orgasm bluecry.gif . i may not be able to reach orgasm through regular ol' boinking, but i had my first orgasm when i was twelve and i have multiple orgasms frequently (too bad i'm much more talented at doing that than any guy has ever been ohwell.gif ). i sincerely hope that you ladies are working on that and that that changes soon :heart: .

Originally posted by mursa

Capt. Hook in da house !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;):laugh: :laugh:

By the way ..........no crookedness needed to hit the G-spot , knowing different angles (positions) is just as effective . :idea:

yeah but its so much easier with the hook :D :D makes it easier to use my efforts to do other things at the same time :D :D :cool: :cool: