Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami Fans Dissapoint Me

lyrik

Every week there is post for the UM game and now it seems because they lost ONE game everyone has fallen off the bandwagon. I am not even from Miami and I am still rooting for the team, I have been a fan since I was in high school back home in Illinois. Might I remind you that all of the top ten teams have at least 1 loss with the exception of Oklahoma. Miami's season is not over yet, no doubt about it they are not the best in the country (cough cough Oklahoma) but you know what can happen in bowl games, just look what happeded to UM last year.

There has been one thread in the last few days and it was just to rip on them, no support, no faith.

Is this what will happen if the Marlins are a losing team next year?

P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C!!!

Originally posted by lyrik

yes.............and if u dont like south florida fans...guess what...they dont care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they only care if ur a winner!!!!!!!!!!!

and there was a canes post earlier this week!!!!!!!!!!!!

and by the way go canes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess I should have titled it Miami POSER fans dissapoint me....the real fans don't. I think you may be one of the real ones flip...I'm still thinking about that.:D

BTW I mentioned the last UM thread and the majority of the posts in it were not supportive. :rolleyes:

Go Canes...and can someone give Brock some fuckin stick em' so he can hold onto the ball.

They put Sean taylor, a safety, to return punts. Ummmmmm....Miami beat themselves--no doubt about that. Disheartening game. Very, very disheartning.

:( :( :( :(

P.S. Brock, if you read this board, It's ok to take a sack sometimes.....you don't always have to throw. They teach you that in pee-wee football. I'm so mad I can't even think right now.

Originally posted by lyrik

Every week there is post for the UM game and now it seems because they lost ONE game everyone has fallen off the bandwagon. I am not even from Miami and I am still rooting for the team, I have been a fan since I was in high school back home in Illinois. Might I remind you that all of the top ten teams have at least 1 loss with the exception of Oklahoma. Miami's season is not over yet, no doubt about it they are not the best in the country (cough cough Oklahoma) but you know what can happen in bowl games, just look what happeded to UM last year.

There has been one thread in the last few days and it was just to rip on them, no support, no faith.

P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C!!!

no bandwagon here....been watching the canes since 87 (even in the late nineties when they went 6-6)

I don't remember when the canes did not score a touchdown in a game......I also don't remember when was the last time the canes lost back to back games.....I don't remember the canes having a quarterback that makes big plays (for the other team that is)......

We lost both these games ourselves and no thanks to Brock Berlin either. pathetic.....:rolleyes:

I must admitt Miami fans are a bit bitter,in evry sport. I always back up my teams win or loose more if they lose but not everyone is like that. Especially if your a Cane fan,the college team witht the most National Championships and always sending great players to the pros I cant see why anyone can stop supporting this team. Win or loose I love the CANES........Look Im a die hard CHICAGO BEAR FAN,lol there goes to show I stick with my teams.

to be honest..i am a FIU football fan...they suck and i mean suck nuts...but i still watch their games...hell, that WAS where i graduated from...but i still root for my Canes...regardless of their record...but this team IS NOT the same one i am use to....oh well, there is always next season....