Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Holy $hit Filter 14 sucks!!!

whatever, its cool. Filter ain't glam, ain't B&T, ain't in your face with dancers and light shows. Its hot and dirty, or cold and empty. There's no table service.

go to lotus if you want that

go to filter if you want a great system and good music. of course you gotta pick the night that the dj style is what you like.

unlike lots of other places they actually throw dj's up there that have their own styles and spin them instead of going for mass appeal.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tottallyoff

you are definitely self proclamed asshole. I said intimate, I meant small, interesting, a place where you can talk to people without a dancer in your face and a bouncer behind you.

WOW DOUCHE

11-11-2003 11:32 AM

:blown:

isnt filter 14 having the old ghettotech parties they used to have at baktun?? i think i saw that on a flyer somewhere i dunno i could be wrong.. it sounds more like a loungew ith a dj spinning then a club.. definitely my kind of place.. anyone have a schedule??

Originally posted by bbbooom

yea im an asshole I TOLD YOU THAT and a moron ? lol come one it took you 2 months to make up a come back

Start practicing this phrase: "Would you like fries with that?" It may help in the job search. :hung:

Originally posted by bbbooom

yess sa massa :rolleyes:

yoo bbooom.. i was cashing ym paycheck the other day at the bank and got the number for ya 718 477 3915 it's human resources.. tell them you want a job... im actually starting a new post with this info...

ps sorry to whoever started this thread for posting unrelated shit...

Originally posted by oldtimer

yoo bbooom.. i was cashing ym paycheck the other day at the bank and got the number for ya 718 477 3915 it's human resources.. tell them you want a job... im actually starting a new post with this info...

ps sorry to whoever started this thread for posting unrelated shit...

thanks brotha im gonna call but i think it might be a bit faar for me... but ill take far travel than no jobber

Pffffffffffffffffffft - blow it outta your asses, kidds!

Filter is a shitty little dive that I ALWAYS have the best time at. If you don't like it, don't go there. The place is small enough without having a bunch of waste standing around complaining.

I'm gonna get one of those damn t-shirts, too!

Marci, we now have our mission..... :D