Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space Is Back

spacious

Space is back and kicking and it will stay as long as it is needed by our beloved customers, employees and friends. We thank you for being so patient and supportive through the past months of media slandering and bashing and our phase of business uncertainty and difficulties. We apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused you. The fact is that these are uncertain and difficult times for all businesses, particularly the dance music and night club industry. Now more than ever we need to unite and make a stand in support of our beliefs and way of life. This is not the time or the place to shut down our doors and surrender to media sensationalism and objectionable pressure. We refuse to bend or give in. We have chosen instead to continue to lead in the fight for the right to party responsibly and lawfully. We will continue to bring world class DJs and dance music to our supporters and we will continue to do our best to entertain you. This is what we love and this is what we do.

Join us this Saturday in celebrating our return and commitment to everything that is Space. As always we will provide you with complimentary admission and drinks from 10 pm to midnight. We welcome you as our guest and look forward to your presence. Our house is your house.

Louis Puig

Owner

Space

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by spacious

Space is back and kicking and it will stay as long as it is needed by our beloved customers, employees and friends. We thank you for being so patient and supportive through the past months of media slandering and bashing and our phase of business uncertainty and difficulties. We apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused you. The fact is that these are uncertain and difficult times for all businesses, particularly the dance music and night club industry. Now more than ever we need to unite and make a stand in support of our beliefs and way of life. This is not the time or the place to shut down our doors and surrender to media sensationalism and objectionable pressure. We refuse to bend or give in. We have chosen instead to continue to lead in the fight for the right to party responsibly and lawfully. We will continue to bring world class DJs and dance music to our supporters and we will continue to do our best to entertain you. This is what we love and this is what we do.

Join us this Saturday in celebrating our return and commitment to everything that is Space. As always we will provide you with complimentary admission and drinks from 10 pm to midnight. We welcome you as our guest and look forward to your presence. Our house is your house.

Louis Puig

Owner

Space

:laugh: :laugh: thanx louis ... ill be there next week :aright: :aright:

:laugh: & im laughing cause i cant wait to see all the replies this thread is gonna get :laugh: i still love space no matter what :aright: :aright:

Guest brwneydtrouble

Whether space is back or not, sadly enough I dont think its the same anymore. Last few times I have gone there was a major lack of vibe it seemed to me.

I was really looking forward to the venu changing names to leave behind the "Space" stigma.....

You are absolutely correct, Dan!

Hehe!

As far as Tiesto playing there, haven't you heard? He's the resident now. Miami is about to turn into a melting pot of macaroni and :cheese::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The dutchman should be exiled to Alpha Centauri.

I agree with you brwneydtrouble. That's why I previously suggested any of the following...

1.) Club Deceit

2.) Twats

3.) Betray

4.) Cheeseland

5.) Drug Central

and the new one...

6.) We :heart: DEA

Originally posted by philippio

You are absolutely correct, Dan!

Hehe!

As far as Tiesto playing there, haven't you heard? He's the resident now. Miami is about to turn into a melting pot of macaroni and :cheese::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The dutchman should be exiled to Alpha Centauri.

I agree with you brwneydtrouble. That's why I previously suggested any of the following...

1.) Club Deceit

2.) Twats

3.) Betray

4.) Cheeseland

5.) Drug Central

and the new one...

6.) We :heart: DEA

attachment.php?s=&postid=1759794

Originally posted by spacious

Louis Puig

Owner

Space

:rolleyes: