spacious

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by andrewthomas

attachment.php?s=&postid=1836494

:laugh: :laugh: photoshop and mspaint skills are essential for message boards :laugh: :laugh:

and all of this space stuff has had me confused. they moved to a new building around the time of the WMC, changed the name from Space to Space34, then it just recently closed with a DT closing party only to re-open again the next week under the name 34, now a few weeks later it's back to just Space? :confused: do i got it? :laugh:

To please their friends at the DEA, Space management has devised the following drug screening which will be imposed on all clubbers by the door staff. Here is the screening in action...

Michael Alig (MA) walks up to the Space official bouncer (SOB).

MA: "Hello. How much is cover?"

SOB: "One hundred billion dollars!!! (putting pinky in corner of mouth). Due to heightened security and unfair pressure from the DEA, I must ask you some questions in addition to examining your ID"

MA: "no problem" (hands ID to SOB)

SOB: "Oh shit! You're THE Michael Alig?"

MA: "That's me!" (big grin)

SOB: "Ok, has anyone unknown to you handed you any weapons or illegal substances to bring into this establishment?"

MA: "Nope"

SOB: Are you on your person or in your belongings carrying any illegal mind altering substances or weapons?"

MA: "Just the usual C4, Semtec, Plastique, some Xanax, Paxil and Zoloft."

SOB: "Thank you very much Michael, enjoy the party. Next!"

Good question. However, Space knows as much about booking a good dj (with the exception of DT, of course) as they do the greek language.

But I suppose if somehow a lightbulb went off in their collective $$$ mind, and they booked someone like Derrick L. Carter or Joeski and Onionz or even just Danny Rampling or Tony Humphries...

I STILL WOULDNT GO!!!

I have very strong beliefs and principles about this whole fiasco.

Originally posted by philippio

Good question. However, Space knows as much about booking a good dj (with the exception of DT, of course) as they do the greek language.

But I suppose if somehow a lightbulb went off in their collective $$$ mind, and they booked someone like Derrick L. Carter or Joeski and Onionz or even just Danny Rampling or Tony Humphries...

I STILL WOULDNT GO!!!

I have very strong beliefs and principles about this whole fiasco.

Sounds just like someone else on the board.

Sounds somewhat of a New Yorker.

Originally posted by nyc420

Hahaha....you'll learn eventually young jedi. Hopefully....:laugh:

hey i like house as well i was diggin sanders tech house set this week... :D and i go to space to see deep dish and lawler regularly and was there for DT and morillo :D

Originally posted by Bling

hey i like house as well i was diggin sanders tech house set this week... :D and i go to space to see deep dish and lawler regularly and was there for DT and morillo :D

Well there ya go. Now I have some respect far ya. Carry on...

Originally posted by kurtisp

YO, waddup NYC 420.

How's it hangin?

lol

Good bro. Just moved down to Orlando from NYC to attend Full Sail. Thus, I'll be hanging around the Miami board a whole lot. Props to all you here...the NY board went to shit years ago due to NB and other boards. Looking forward to H-Foundation Fri and Hybrid next weekend. How are things with you?

Originally posted by spacious

We welcome you as our guest and look forward to your presence. Our house is your house.

Louis Puig

Owner

Space

Why thanks LP, your welcome at my house too any time.

of course its $50 after 1AM and then Ill treat you like shit.