Clubplanet Nightlife Community

George Acosta @ Level

philippio

OOOOHHHH MY GAAAAWWWWWDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!

Miami's #1 clown is coming back to bomb yet again!!!

:licker::bigfinge:

I'm so there!!! This is gonna be the best night ever!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Forget Hipp-E and Halo! Why listen to soulful, funky badass house, when I can get enough BOLLOCKS AND CHEESE to last a lifetime!!!

Originally posted by philippio

OOOOHHHH MY GAAAAWWWWWDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!

Miami's #1 clown is coming back to bomb yet again!!!

:licker::bigfinge:

I'm so there!!! This is gonna be the best night ever!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Forget Hipp-E and Halo! Why listen to soulful, funky badass house, when I can get enough BOLLOCKS AND CHEESE to last a lifetime!!!

and he said he always promotes the parties he goes to.:laugh:

Originally posted by philippio

The guy who used to spin at Shadowlounge among other clubs.

I do promote all the parties I choose to go to. George Acosta at Level is equivalent to spending a night in a junkyard rumaging for a toilet seat!!!

He used to spin at The Spot also...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Not a big fan of H Foundation actually. As much as some of you guys rag on Acosta, I'd much rather go see Acosta any night over Hip E and Halo, but that's just me.

Sorry but I'm guaranteed to have a good time when Acosta's on the decks, can't say the same for Hip E and Halo. I love House music, but those guys don't do much for me. A typical Acosta set nowadays isn't all that different from going to see Ferry Corsten, who I saw in Orlando (where Hip E and Halo will be) last night. From my point of view it was a great night at one of the best venues in the state - House of Blues. Admission prices were fair (I ended up spending less than 20 dollars for the entire night), parking was free, very diverse crowd, clean large bathrooms, no-attitude staff, and DJ Rap actually surprised and impressed me with her set that consisted of Breaks and Chicago Hard House, even Trance (and DJ Rap usually plays D N B, but not the kind I like). Even when Ferry was spinning it was nice to see her and local resident, Jimmy Joslin, dancing and getting the crowd pumped up with Ferry on the tables.

Now okay, Acosta is usually not as approachable as Ferry (shook hands with everyone, smiled, danced, and really got into his set), nor does he smile as much, but I LOVE the type of Trance he spins. West Coast House? Well I'm a big fan of the the Progressive House coming out of San Francisco, and the overall House, Breaks, and Trance scene in L.A....but that loungy West Coast House for me personally is only nice at a LOUNGE, or when I'm watching supermodles on the runaway...

Alot of the hippi E and halo tracks I've heard sound like one really funky loop sped up and repeated over and over and over and over and over and over. It's like that DJ heather sound and occassionally farina has sounded like this too.

I like this kind of house but I can only take so much of it. I def will take it any day over progressive house :zzz: :zzz: