Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Drunken Post: Attn Spacious

djdekan

What The Fuck Are you Doing! This is all with No Disrespect and whether you respond or not is your business. You HAD everyone By the Balls and what the fuck are you doing now. It was you who was going to lead the downtown revitalization of Miami, A donald trump of Clubs, Now you have turned the Name Space into a fucking Mockery of Clubbers, and understandble so, what better way to attrack business then saying your closing. But now you will pay, (unfortunatley Miami is a fickle fucking town, makes me think twice about what I have gotten into), BUT what I GOT into was for PASSION and No matter what I think Ill have to stick with it.

And in Closing Every Cper here i feel, feels the same way, and we are all in this together, My question is Why The fuck is it falling apart Everywhere?

Originally posted by djdekan

What The Fuck Are you Doing! This is all with No Disrespect and whether you respond or not is your business. You HAD everyone By the Balls and what the fuck are you doing now. It was you who was going to lead the downtown revitalization of Miami, A donald trump of Clubs, Now you have turned the Name Space into a fucking Mockery of Clubbers, and understandble so, what better way to attrack business then saying your closing. But now you will pay, (unfortunatley Miami is a fickle fucking town, makes me think twice about what I have gotten into), BUT what I GOT into was for PASSION and No matter what I think Ill have to stick with it.

And in Closing Every Cper here i feel, feels the same way, and we are all in this together, My question is Why The fuck is it falling apart Everywhere?

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

dude, you think miami is fickle? boston is the worst!!! the scene there is horrible, a lot of us can't stand the Avalon establishment, weekly parties seem to only last for a few weeks.....people are always fighting, dj's are always undermining each other, promotion is super shady.....it's ridiculous. but i guess you will get that no matter where you go. in boston if you want to hear a good dj, you don't have many options on where to go, there aren't many good clubs and certain dj's won't even play there, EVER. but i don't live there anymore so i don't care. i got so frustrated with the scene up there. people would always say 'why can't it be like miami or chicago or san fran?'. believe me, it's gotta be 10x worse there. it's also hard for local dj's to make a name for themselves and create a loyal following. i think miami has a LOT more going as a city in the dance music scene.

Right on dj dekan!!! To all Space employees and management...

The corrupt, badly managed, cock-hungry, twat-licking bollocks- sucking organization known as Space and its management has had its last ramming up the asshole!!! You cunts are finished!!! Find some rags and start looking for corners to wash windshields of the cars you wish you could afford!!! Remove your false advertising off the purposeful Dade County construction sign on the McArthur. It only serves as a reminder of how much you fucked Miami's nightlife over and over again!!!

I hope Dade and his new venue Nocturnal will drag the Space name through the most repugnant and stench filled cow dung known to man!!!

Take your malignant attitudes and "pity us" letters and notes and stuff them in your cocksucking mouths you fucking insensitive, greedy, lying, box-munching carpet-lickers and cockstarved sluts and druggies and perverted, golddigging, deceitful, betraying fuckrods!!!

I wish you a pleasant future filled with misfortune and many visits, raids and arrests by the DEA!!!!

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MIAMI ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!

You all got fucked, LP does not give a fuck about us the clubber..lets be real he only lets the CP in for free so they talk good about them..beucase the CP crew is always broke and as he has always said it.

Lets be real he has all of you in hjis spell but so come greasshopper....he fucked you all did you actually think he was going to close a multimillion dollar business.

HELLS FUCKING NO....he saw a new way to make more money and shoved it up everyones ass...even DANNY T.....

The man is no good.....the time is coming.

if you guys wouldnt spend so much time HATING on space and used the time and energy elsewhere maybe YOU TOO can one day have a "more succesful" club than Space:idea:

come on guys show us how its done.:rolleyes:

i guess we will be here a while so for now let the HATING continue:blank:

*note if u dont go they have to close eventually. keep this a secret shhhh*:tongue:

S P A C E S U C K S

YO BIZ MAKE SURE IM ON THE LIST THIS WEEK;)

Phil, I wouldn't wish a DEA raid on the worst club in town...if they can hit one club, they can hit another. Imagine one day if two bored DEA agents decided to have fun with a little club...say one over on Española Way, between Lost Weekend and a top professional photo lab...I'm sure the crowd in there is 100% squeaky clean...so I wouldn't be wishing a raid on Space...if they can get Space, they can get you.

And I'm sure Dade isn't going to drag Space through the mud...he has his own venue to worry about, and spending time assaulting his neighbor is a waste of time and energy, energy which could perhaps go into booking a DJ that you like.

I've said this in other posts, but Space is good for other Miami clubs...people can only go to Space one day a week. If they're here on vacation, they're gonna want to go party, so I'd do my damndest to grab them.

And yes, I know your post is designed to instigate, but there's some element of truth in it, so I responded in kind :cool:

LP obviously doesn't give a shit about us!!!

But at least we can show him that we don't give a fuck about his lame-ass club either by talking shit. In principle, I will do everything it takes in my powers to destroy the club that rips its patrons (locals and unsuspecting tourists alike) a new asshole over and over again!!!!

The love of music (whatever genre of dance music it may be) is not about filling your pockets with $$$ and declaring a closure only to re-open once more $$$ has been raised by the false advertising and exuberant cover charges used to throw 2 closing parties. The love of music is not displayed by tricking dj's into thinking they are closing a club. The love of music is not displayed by an absolutely corrupt, self involved, disrespectful establishment known as Space.

FOR THE LOVE OF MUSIC, SPACE MUST DIE NOW!!!

I don't do drugs. I'm over all that crap. I have enough energy and the will to enjoy good music without having to pollute my cranial contents with illegal mind altering substances. I'm smart enough to realize that shrinking my testicles, injecting pollutants into my CSF, depleting my serotonin and destroying my serotonin receptors as well as reducing the density of bone marrow and killing thousands of brain cells at the same time is not worth paying for. So let the DEA raid whatever venue they choose. But rest assured...

SPACE WILL BE THE FIRST TO GO DOWN!!!

This is the type of thread I normally would avoid at all cost but since my name is being thrown about I thought I would offer this....

Nocturnal aims to be something different from Space or any other club. I don't intend to go head-to-head with Space...that would be a monumental mistake. Anyone who thinks that it would be good for Nocturnal if Space was gone is just plain crazy.

That said, I don't really think that LP is as bad as you are making him out to be. Being in the industry, I have a little more information about the situation than most of you and have spoken to LP a few times about it over the last month or so. He didn't plan for it to go down this way and is now making the best of it. Say what you will, but Space is a quality venue that has been good for Miami.

Just my $.02

Dade

Originally posted by philippio

I don't do drugs. I'm over all that crap. I have enough energy and the will to enjoy good music without having to pollute my cranial contents with illegal mind altering substances. I'm smart enough to realize that shrinking my testicles, injecting pollutants into my CSF, depleting my serotonin and destroying my serotonin receptors as well as reducing the density of bone marrow and killing thousands of brain cells at the same time is not worth paying for. So let the DEA raid whatever venue they choose. But rest assured...

SPACE WILL BE THE FIRST TO GO DOWN!!!

a good way to make your stand is to say all the stuff you say here to LP's face! that would make you a stand up guy cause everyone knows that only a fag hides behind a keyboard or a pencil or a phone. yeah and you could even videotape it and link it for all of us to see! go do it bro go be a stud...

Originally posted by fended

if you guys wouldnt spend so much time HATING on space and used the time and energy elsewhere maybe YOU TOO can one day have a "more succesful" club than Space:idea:

come on guys show us how its done.:rolleyes:

that argument is stupid as fuck.

Its like a baseball player turning back to the umpire after a strike and saying "Strike!!??? Let's see you hit that ball!"

by the same argument, you cant criticize any DJ's either unless you are a more succesfull DJ?

Originally posted by ogmiami

This is the type of thread I normally would avoid at all cost but since my name is being thrown about I thought I would offer this....

Nocturnal aims to be something different from Space or any other club. I don't intend to go head-to-head with Space...that would be a monumental mistake. Anyone who thinks that it would be good for Nocturnal if Space was gone is just plain crazy.

That said, I don't really think that LP is as bad as you are making him out to be. Being in the industry, I have a little more information about the situation than most of you and have spoken to LP a few times about it over the last month or so. He didn't plan for it to go down this way and is now making the best of it. Say what you will, but Space is a quality venue that has been good for Miami.

Just my $.02

Dade

Stop being your typical nice self and get us a respectible club I can take my woman too and not have to hover over her like a bodyguard. :D

and space has defenitly been good for miami, and LP runs a successfull monarchy.. I mean business, but the point is he always has, and allways will try to spin everything, giving half truths or out right lies and only his distorted side of things, like some brat club prince. but hey... I am just judging him by his actions here and with people I know, so ... maybe he is really mother threasa at home.

and (rudeboy) would I say this shit to LP's face ... sure, but Im sure he cares even less than I do, which is not much... space may as well be in another country as far as Im concerned, Im not hating or bitching.... just calling it as I see it between slinging code at work.

Originally posted by shroomy

Stop being your typical nice self and get us a respectible club I can take my woman too and not have to hover over her like a bodyguard. :D

and space has defenitly been good for miami, and LP runs a successfull monarchy.. I mean business, but the point is he always has, and allways will try to spin everything, giving half truths or out right lies and only his distorted side of things, like some brat club prince. but hey... I am just judging him by his actions here and with people I know, so ... maybe he is really mother threasa at home.

and (rudeboy) would I say this shit to LP's face ... sure, but Im sure he cares even less than I do, which is not much... space may as well be in another country as far as Im concerned, Im not hating or bitching.... just calling it as I see it between slinging code at work.

shroomster you know that wasn't directed at you my man you and i both know we will say what we say on here to anyones face. it is just gutless people that truly peeve me as we have discussed in the past.

Originally posted by rudeboywarrior

shroomster you know that wasn't directed at you my man you and i both know we will say what we say on here to anyones face. it is just gutless people that truly peeve me as we have discussed in the past.

:) oh I know... was just commenting... and more to make the point that Im sure LP could give a shit, and bottom line, space doesn't exactly make a difference in my life :cool:

and yeah... lol... I doubt your going to swallow your opinion either. :)

Originally posted by eddieg-soilder

You all got fucked, LP does not give a fuck about us the clubber..lets be real he only lets the CP in for free so they talk good about them..beucase the CP crew is always broke and as he has always said it.

Lets be real he has all of you in hjis spell but so come greasshopper....he fucked you all did you actually think he was going to close a multimillion dollar business.

HELLS FUCKING NO....he saw a new way to make more money and shoved it up everyones ass...even DANNY T.....

The man is no good.....the time is coming.

Don't hate on Space, LP or anybody .................. just go out , have fun with people you enjoy while listening to music you love and your all set for a GOOD TIMES OUT , everything else is insignificant in my books .

Originally posted by ogmiami

Just my $.02

Dade

:aright: agreed ................... i also get the feeling that the source of this "hatred" is Jealousy .

Dade,

I didn't really mean that Nocturnal should go up against Space by mirroring its superclub formula and bringing in the big name dj's (I truly hope this approach will be avoided at all cost). Just like you helped to bring Yousef into town back in October, I'm hoping you will focus on keeping the scene real and supporting it for the sake of music. I will definitely visit once it's open because I'm honestly intrigued by what's coming in the near future.