Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ordering out

JonStephen

My philosophy is that as long as I have a phone, there is no reason to cook. My mother taught me to be the Take-out Queen of New York City. I actually love to cook, but only if I have time and guests to feed. Cooking, to me, is an artform, and I like to reserve it for special occassions.

Originally posted by mala

My philosophy is that as long as I have a phone, there is no reason to cook. My mother taught me to be the Take-out Queen of New York City. I actually love to cook, but only if I have time and guests to feed. Cooking, to me, is an artform, and I like to reserve it for special occassions.

even so, if painters only painted for special occassions the sistine chapel would be covered in stick figures... lol but i understand what youre typing...

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

I love to cook... but I almost lose my apetite when i gook... anybody ever notice that??

thats the truth..im designated bbq boy within my group of friends..and by the time im done cooking...i feel like im stuffed and my eyes r all retrded red.....ugh...it sux bein bbq boy..

as for ordering out..i do it often..but thats cause my mom is one of them independent women and doesnt cook ...damn her