Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's everyone doing Saturday.....

Reeni

that's what im trying to figure out I dont know what to do for my b-day

there are a couple of places I want to go but ...part of me is being miserable b/c I was supposed to go to Vegas

and I just wanted to stay in my bed all weekend

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

Yeah u guys should def come or come back to Savannah.. I got my really close friend to do the door and allu have to do if drop my name to her and she'll let u right in.. ANd our good frined is doing VIP so there's another hookup..It'll be pretty fun, last week was packed..Let me know...

... this is why i hate ny...grrrr...name dropping...or use this list or suck that person's left titty...boo promoters...booooooooo.....

...no offense lee, this isnt directed to you...i just have issues with promoters...as nice as some of them are...

<----- will prob go this time if reeni is there for her birthday :)

Originally posted by phatman

... this is why i hate ny...grrrr...name dropping...or use this list or suck that person's left titty...boo promoters...booooooooo.....

...no offense lee, this isnt directed to you...i just have issues with promoters...as nice as some of them are...

<----- will prob go this time if reeni is there for her birthday :)

Babe, shes my neighbor. I grew up with the damn girl lol..It's kind of like "hey u know lee who is one of my best friends, then I hook u up" sort of thing ya know what I mean? Unless u wanna wait on that long ass line! hehe..

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

Babe, shes my neighbor. I grew up with the damn girl lol..It's kind of like "hey u know lee who is one of my best friends, then I hook u up" sort of thing ya know what I mean? Unless u wanna wait on that long ass line! hehe..

...nope...that's why we drove right on by last week and frequented other bars and parties...lol...like i said, i wasnt directing this to you but the concept and the roles being played...eh...forget it...

Originally posted by phatman

...nope...that's why we drove right on by last week and frequented other bars and parties...lol...like i said, i wasnt directing this to you but the concept and the roles being played...eh...forget it...

No i hear you .. I was just saying that this has nothing to do with promoting, I just didn't want any of u guys to wait on line