Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>DO you Make people Take their SHOES off...

glowgrlnyc

Do you make your guests take their shoes off in your home?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Do you make your guests take their shoes off in your home?

• No
    • Yes

Originally posted by phatman

...what's with the eye-roll?...do their feet stink?...lol...i dont care....whatever makes you comfy...either or...but there are no requirements...personally, i like taking my shoes off if we're just chillin, watchin a movie or whateva...

cuz there has been times that i get to my gf's house and i need to use the bathroom and she likes no no no take off your shoes :)

Originally posted by nybeauty

cuz there has been times that i get to my gf's house and i need to use the bathroom and she likes no no no take off your shoes :)

...you should pee a little on the floor then so she can have a new outlook on priorities...lol...jk...

like once @ my friends house we were both all ready to leave standing right by the door we both had our coats on, and I had boots on (mind you these boots are NOT easy to put on and take off) when I realized I forgot my keys in her kitchen...well....I was like "NO FREAKIN WAY!!!!, I cant take my boots off....so I took ONE BOOT off and hoppped on the one foot wearing the sock into the kitchen....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

like once @ my friends house we were both all ready to leave standing right by the door we both had our coats on, and I had boots on (mind you these boots are NOT easy to put on and take off) when I realized I forgot my keys in her kitchen...well....I was like "NO FREAKIN WAY!!!!, I cant take my boots off....so I took ONE BOOT off and hoppped on the one foot wearing the sock into the kitchen....

aww, thats cute...you were hoppin around like a gimpy despina :laugh2:

were you running into shit???

No, never. Although I always invite people to make themselves at home and tell them that if they want to take them off, they can.

On the other hand, I hate being asked to take off my shoes. Mostly bc I'm short and I always wear high shoes and when I have to take them off, I feel dumb, short, and my pants always look ridiculous :(:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

well ... i wouldnt go that far

when entering your home?

I dont.

lol... i actually used to when i used to lease a townhouse... the landlord made it known that any damage to his precious hard wood floors was gonna be paid for in blood :laugh:

nowadays i dont ask my visitors to...i got some hard-core carpeting that can take the abuse of a 'frat party' ;)

for me its always a subconcious habit... i do take my shoes off when i walk into peoples homes.... just like the nature trail rules in most parks.... "leave it as u found it" :)

Depends.. If my mother just cleaned the house, I will make my friends take their shoes off just out of respect for her hard work (if they're going to stay & hang out I mean, not if they're only running in to use the bathroom) But if it's time for a cleaning, my mom will just say "i have to clean the floors anyway, so don't worry about it"

But I always ask when I'm walking into a guests house if I should take off my shoes

Originally posted by xpyrate

I think leaving a trail of mud and leaves all thru-out someones house is rude

I agree...

but I don't think we're talking about the xtreme trail of mud scenario.....I think we're talking about people who insist on having guests remove their shoes as a general rule...