Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hey ladies...

dgmodel

...i'd like to know the "why"s if women dont mind...i think it's a huge trend away from breastfeeding and i find it rather sad...but i'm not a woman with boobies so who knows...both my sisters did with their daughters...idk...unless its for a medical reason, i find the reasoning cosmetic and selfish - no offense ofcourse...lol...

well in my case I was young when I had my daughter so the thought of breast feeding just wasnt for me and when I do have a child again I wont most likely do then either being it hard to determined if your child has had enough milk a new born mainly drinks 4-8 ounces when breast feeding you dont know how much they're recieving so many breast feed children become under weight not saying bottle is an easy way of take care of your child its even harder

but hey thats me:)

i wasnt breast feed...i think im ok...i dont know if i would cuz whippin your boob out in the middle of a public place to breast feed is kinda akward lol...i know its nature but its also my boob...hahaha...but i will do whatever is better for the baby.

Breast feeding is SO much healthier for a baby... even if the mother only breastfeeds for a little while, the benefits of breastmilk as opposed to formula are ridiculous. But it's not exactly as simple as just whipping out your breast and sticking your kid's mouth to it... the mother has to be really conscientious about what she eats, as well as eating A LOT of it. If she doesn't/ isn't able to keep track of her diet like that, it's probably best that she just feed the kid formula.

I doubt I'm ever having kids, but if I did I think I'd breastfeed at least in the beginning.

Originally posted by tastyt

Breast feeding is SO much healthier for a baby... even if the mother only breastfeeds for a little while, the benefits of breastmilk as opposed to formula are ridiculous. But it's not exactly as simple as just whipping out your breast and sticking your kid's mouth to it... the mother has to be really conscientious about what she eats, as well as eating A LOT of it. If she doesn't/ isn't able to keep track of her diet like that, it's probably best that she just feed the kid formula.

it's also healthy for the mother too, it's supposed to help get the uterus back to it's normal size quicker, helps you lose pregnancy weight faster and prevent certain types of cancers.

my mother was very health conscious when she was pregnant with me, ate a lot but healthily and only gained about 25-30lbs. she also breast fed and lost the weight and got her shape back within a few weeks. when i have kids, i'll definitely breastfeed, both for the benefit of my baby and myself.