Clubplanet Nightlife Community

stuck out in LI-know no one-save me.

moidah

i sit here in my sweats with the dogs (real ones) having a few shots (cuervo) and smoking a nice fatty rolled by yours truly... and i suppose that my whole dilema is that i am used to being in the city and not out here in god knows where. i have a car and can go where ever i want but i have no idea where anything or one is. being damn cute and got loot to boot finding fun shouldnt be so hard. no matter. i'm back to bk tomorrow but the day after that (and the day after that and so on) i will be back in butt fuck again...what a difference a day makes.

Originally posted by moidah

lol bumpdaddy.

no pork here.

i did meet some ppl at my local walbaums (in the cake isle-teehee) and things have not been so bad lately.

thanks everyone for responding.

i'm still here but not bored so much anymore.

:D

Did you get it in the ass yet??

• 2 weeks later...

*big sigh*

i came on this board for just what my post had said. and knowing that none of you all know me from a hole in the wall i can see the paranoia...but there is no need to be nasty. i was just stuck out in butt fuck and bored as hell. dont know what i expecting but not this. i am headed to the city again this weekend and wouldnt be suprised if some of you all knew me or friends of mine. i am no cop...and no worries-i dont need your connects. i want to extend the invite to meet me to assuage any concerns about who i am or what i do so if any of you are intrested you can pm me before friday...

thanks again for the kindness some of you sent my way.

m

Originally posted by moidah

*big sigh*

i came on this board for just what my post had said. and knowing that none of you all know me from a hole in the wall i can see the paranoia...but there is no need to be nasty. i was just stuck out in butt fuck and bored as hell. dont know what i expecting but not this. i am headed to the city again this weekend and wouldnt be suprised if some of you all knew me or friends of mine. i am no cop...and no worries-i dont need your connects. i want to extend the invite to meet me to assuage any concerns about who i am or what i do so if any of you are intrested you can pm me before friday...

thanks again for the kindness some of you sent my way.

m

Have you taken it in the ass yet??