Clubplanet Nightlife Community

all of CP..i need your prayers right now

drsatan

this seems to be the week of tragedy for me.

on saturday my older cousin in NY....jeff was found unconscious. He is 41. It was discovered that he had undiagnosed diabetes and had slipped into a coma.

he has been in a coma for the last week and on a respirator. he started to improve, however, i just recieved a call from my mom saying that he had taken a dramatic turn for the worst.

if any of you can find the time to send up a prayer for my older cousin..my family would appreciate it. he was like my older brother growing up and i idolized him.

thank you,

gregg

Originally posted by drsatan

on saturday my older cousin in NY....jeff was found unconscious. He is 41. It was discovered that he had undiagnosed diabetes and had slipped into a coma.

he has been in a coma for the last week and on a respirator. he started to improve, however, i just recieved a call from my mom saying that he had taken a dramatic turn for the worst.

if any of you can find the time to send up a prayer for my older cousin..my family would appreciate it. he was like my older brother growing up and i idolized him.

thank you,

gregg

:( :( krucial dawg !! :( :(

hope he gets better

Originally posted by drsatan

thank you,

gregg

U got it!

"If God brings you to it, he'll bring you through it"

well guys....

i guess they say never underestimate the power of prayer.

last night around 12midnight the staff at the ICU had notified my aunt to come to the hospital. my cousin wasnt looking so good. it was a long night, however, around 6am, his temperature dropped and his breathing normalized. things are on now on the upswing.

thanx to everyone for your kind words

gregg