Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sneaker addicts?

scratchapella

Originally posted by jamiroguy1

Off topic... but somebody had this on their signature...

Hilarious.

108.jpg

hahahahaa . . .

that happened to me at glow, all these people from tranceaddict kept on asking if i was on their board . . .

of course i said yes, and they asked what my screen name was . . .

i told them my screen name was kken . . . :laugh:

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Pumas or Samba Classics are the most stylish. They're the only sneakers you can wear with khakis without looking like a frat boy.

You have to have style in the first place in order to have any say in what' stylish kid sister. Samba's are worn by frat boys. and there are MANY sneakers you can wear with khakis that won't have you lookin' like Tri lamb material.

Originally posted by eggmok

hahahahaa . . .

that happened to me at glow, all these people from tranceaddict kept on asking if i was on their board . . .

of course i said yes, and they asked what my screen name was . . .

i told them my screen name was kken . . . :laugh:

fuggin punk... :mad:

Originally posted by spinsaikel

You have to have style in the first place in order to have any say in what' stylish kid sister. Samba's are worn by frat boys. and there are MANY sneakers you can wear with khakis that won't have you lookin' like Tri lamb material.

:laugh: from thee authority.

(fashion victim) :tongue:

Originally posted by addyk

im a sneaker whore. its all good....go through 3-4 pairs a year...most of the time pumas ..and some addidas......according to vicman my present pumas look like socks on jeans :D

can you post a picture? nike or kangaroo (can't remember which) makes a denim and cotton pair. . .

i know someone in cali that's been collecting since jr. high, started out w/all the jordans, now the air force elites. . . buys one pair to wear, one pair "forkeeps". . . issues. . . dude used to shave his legs for some reason too

Originally posted by scratchapella

can you post a picture? nike or kangaroo (can't remember which) makes a denim and cotton pair. . .

i know someone in cali that's been collecting since jr. high, started out w/all the jordans, now the air force elites. . . buys one pair to wear, one pair "forkeeps". . . issues. . . dude used to shave his legs for some reason too

no i didnt mean it seriously. theyre not of jeany material. i meant they look like socks...well they dnt..but that weirdo vic says they do :mad: