Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What high school did u all go to ?

Bling

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pod, i love that snl skit - especially because my high school was "home of the spartans," which is a pretty strange mascot for a learning institution. the people who named the school must've slept through their own history lessons, or at least skipped class the day they covered the history of that particular ancient greek city-state.

Originally posted by saintjohn

pod, i love that snl skit - especially because my high school was "home of the spartans," which is a pretty strange mascot for a learning institution. the people who named the school must've slept through their own history lessons, or at least skipped class the day they covered the history of that particular ancient greek city-state.

Don't tell me you went to PACE High

Originally posted by saintjohn

The funny thing is that the cross-town rivals to the institution of secondary learning I had the distinct displeasure of attending, their mascot was the Spartans too...no one really had any idea who the Spartans or Sparta was. That was, and still is, quite beyond the mental capacities of the typical American high school student. Even then, the decline present today was evident. I mean, having fryolator operators and short order cooks is necessary, but at the same time, there's fewer and fewer smart kids coming out of those sad institutions.