Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ohh gawd... all this plastic surgery fad

georgym

about breast implants, i think some girls do feel insecure about being flat chested due to male population obsessing about that area for decades. Images on the television with men druling over breasts and so forth all contribute to the insecurity. If men didn't obsess over chest as well as the society than maybe there would be less breast enhancement surgeries done.

i don't mean to make it sound like its all the males fault...

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by somebitch

yeah, joan is scary. shes OLD though i think... her face looks like it has been pulled like 10x at least. it's gross.

i think britney had a nose job and it was completely unnecessary... heres a site with images

http://www.threonine.net/xtina/rants/nosejob.html

i think it looks nice but i also think she was pretty with the wider less defined nose she was born with. maybe it is all airbrushing or something, it is a subtle change but its definitely not her natural nose.

whether she had a nose job or not, i think she looks great... i know ive said it before... she was like 15 in a lot of those younger looking pics... noses change a LOT when u grow up... my nose was just like hers when i was that age... puffy and wider than i would have liked it to be lol... but as i get older, it changes and sometimes it still looks different... uve seen 6 years of change with this girl... ur bound to see a difference. it could just be her body changing.. it could be airbrushing who knows what they do to those pictures.... or maybe she did fix her nose... i dont think theres anything wrong with fixing something that u dont like about urself so long as its subtle.. ya know? hell my mom had a nose job when she was in her 20s... is she wrong for not being comfortable with the nose she was born with?i know a few other people who hated their nose, so they fixed it. and look great. and i also know a lot of people who i think should fix their nose. but whatever... who r we to judge. :)

and im not attacking u somebitch at all... just the topic at hand

and i can say that if i was born flat chested (which most of u know i definitely was NOT lol) i would probably feel uncomfortable... idk that id go so far as to get implants but who knows... if u can cosmetically enhance ur body in any way to make urself feel better WITHIN REASON (and i have my own thoughts on how much is too much) then theres nothing wrong with that... theres nothing more important than feeling comfortable in ur own skin... and frankly.. some people just dont.

now ridiculous irrationally sized breast implants, i have issues with... BUT whatever...;)

Originally posted by thrillfire

about breast implants, i think some girls do feel insecure about being flat chested due to male population obsessing about that area for decades. Images on the television with men druling over breasts and so forth all contribute to the insecurity. If men didn't obsess over chest as well as the society than maybe there would be less breast enhancement surgeries done.

i don't mean to make it sound like its all the males fault...

I would tend to believe that insecurity would be primarily derived from Internal not external stimuli. If your logic was correct, then the entire nation would be insecure because of the "media"? More specifically, one can not have me believe that a perfectly normally girl would suddenly become insecure about being flat chested because of marketing?

PS, what kind of premise is it anyway that only insecure people get implants?

Only insecure people work out?

Only insecure people eat healthy?

Let me tell you about the most confident person i have ever met. He was a 300 lb man, who rarely bathed, dressed like shit, never thought of even exercising & was just a complete mess. I asked him what is your deal?

His repsone was "I dont give a fuck what others think". see how comfortable he was in his own skin?

Then he died of a heart attack!

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

tommy: he knew he couldnt achieve a normal appearance, so he gave up.

lynne: i think she had her nose done & i think it looks great. youre exactly right, if something bothers someone and they want to fix it SO WHAT??? i dont like when people get a nose job and they look like an entirely different person but in her case, you would only think she had a nose job by comparing old pics with new ones. the dr definitely did a nice job if it was fixed. i know i remember she said she hated her nose so.... i wouldnt be surprised. i always thought her nose was cute though. whatever, they can do a lot with airbrushing so it could be the same nose just touched up in some pictures.

Plastic surgery is bullshit imo......People who get it obviously don't like something about themsleves but who is to say by "correcting" it they are going to be any happier?

But..to each their own...& if people feel getting plastic surgery is for them....By all means go ahead......But if you can;t learn to accept yourself & be comfortable in your OWN skin......I don't think getting work done will make the insecurities go away

Originally posted by tommyarmani

I would tend to believe that insecurity would be primarily derived from Internal not external stimuli. If your logic was correct, then the entire nation would be insecure because of the "media"? More specifically, one can not have me believe that a perfectly normally girl would suddenly become insecure about being flat chested because of marketing?

PS, what kind of premise is it anyway that only insecure people get implants?

Only insecure people work out?

Only insecure people eat healthy?

Let me tell you about the most confident person i have ever met. He was a 300 lb man, who rarely bathed, dressed like shit, never thought of even exercising & was just a complete mess. I asked him what is your deal?

His repsone was "I dont give a fuck what others think". see how comfortable he was in his own skin?

Then he died of a heart attack!

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I said "some of the girls" , that doesn't translate in to the entire nation...

I know someone who does envy other girls with bigger breasts and wants to have breast surgery done because that will make her sexier, but sexier for whom? I think the whole notion of sexy is promoted in the media and society. She does want to seem attractive to other people.

In my first post, i don't know if you read it or not.... I really don't care what your reasons are for getting surgery done... but you can't exclude reasons of insecurity as one woman go with to get something done.

So much talk about all of these people doing these horrible & unnatural things to thier body thinking they will look good?

what about the fact that the majority of americans are obese!

Why do we jump on people who are getting plastic surgery but not jump on the people who passively make themselves look like shit?

:confused::confused: :confused: :confused:

:laugh:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

So much talk about all of these people doing these horrible & unnatural things to thier body thinking they will look good?

what about the fact that the majority of americans are obese!

Why do we jump on people who are getting plastic surgery but not jump on the people who passively make themselves look like shit?

:confused::confused: :confused: :confused:

Those are the people that I have a problem with.

Originally posted by thrillfire

I said "some of the girls" , that doesn't translate in to the entire nation...

I know someone who does envy other girls with bigger breasts and wants to have breast surgery done because that will make her sexier, but sexier for whom? I think the whole notion of sexy is promoted in the media and society. She does want to seem attractive to other people.

In my first post, i don't know if you read it or not.... I really don't care what your reasons are for getting surgery done... but you can't exclude reasons of insecurity as one woman go with to get something done.

guess what? i didnt read your entire post & i didnt think before i wrote my reply (like you couldnt figure that out)

:laugh::laugh:

But again, i think it is irresponsible of you as a journalist to blame the media for someones insecuirties! I mean that is like blaming the rise of violence on TV shows.

If you like, i can set up a two sample T test to show the statistical signifance between insecurity, small breasts & plastic surgery

I will control for interverning variables such as media pressure.

Good luck defining those variables & translating this test!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey, i went out with a girl who had A cups. All of her friends were rather busty, she was exposed to the same media pressure as everyone else and i lovingly called her "bug bites" saying her chest was so flat it looked like 2 small swollen bug bites. Was she insecure? Hell no, one of the most confident people i ever knew.

The point is that internal insecurity usually will manifest itself into a physical (or should i say percieved physical) shortcoming that the sufferer feels will improve or dissappear after the surgery. well usually it doesnt, because the problem is internal, not external!

BTW, we are reading into this too much. Some girls simply feel they will look better with bigger boobs! that is it, plain & simple!

i dont think small breasts make people insecure, i just think some people with small breasts think they would look better with larger ones. go to a department store and try on some clothes... who are they made for?? the girl with no tits or the girl with large tits? i think most clothes fit better on people with larger breasts.

i dont think small tits ar viewed as unattractive but anything out of the oridinary is pretty much viewed as ugly by media and society. i rarely see someone in a magazine with no breasts, weird nipples, huge nose, weird nose, man tits... young people see these things and think if they are any different, they are abnormal. it is the same with TV. if youre always seeing perfect tits/pussy/large units, youre going to ask yourself, "why dont i have that"...

i know some girls who are small and have the most gorgeous tits out there, i mean nicely shaped, firm, perky, great nips... you can be huge and have saggy ones and be much more insecure than a girl with a nice perky A who walks around with no bra all the time. ;)

...I'm being serious... Think about it for a second... Obesity is caused by genetic predisposition to being heavy, or environmental learning as one grows up..

..Either way, by removing these people from the gene pool we solve the problem in two ways. 1) we remove the genetic code that causes some people to be naturally heavy from the gene pool and 2) we destroy the learned pattern of not living a healthy lifestyle from transferring over to another generation of worthless fat-fuck spawn...

...How could anyone argue with that?...

Originally posted by phuturephunk

...I'm being serious... Think about it for a second... Obesity is caused by genetic predisposition to being heavy

I don't buy the fact that it's caused by a genetic predisposition, if that is the case, then why wasn't obesity such a big issue 50 years ago?

The reason it's a problem now, is becuase people work so much that they don't excercise at all, they don't have much time for themselves to they eat things that are quick, fast food, and that is making people fat. Not their genes...

...Also, now that I think about it more... The fear of being taken away from your loved ones and friends would be enough of a motivator to get all those worthless fatties on the stairmaster once they started seeing members of their kind pulled off the street without warning on a Tuesday afternoon... So not only would we be breaking the pattern but we'd also, through intimidation, FORCE people to become more active and healthy... because who in their right mind would want the punishment that would befall them if they didn't take that course of action?...

...We could also have public humiliation (not that TV doesn't do that already, but I think the oven needs to be turned up a few hundred degrees..) of all those fatasses on primetime TV.. the possibilities are endless...

...Now which one of you knuckleheads is gonna step up and tell me I'm wrong?...:jerkoff:..

being big isnt the end of the world... you make it out like fat people are a burden. i have a girlfriend who is big, shes the sweetest girl, shes so smart, funny, fun. so what if she isnt skinny?? i think the world would lose a lot more by not having some of these people in it than it would gain by getting rid of fat people. hopefully she raises her children to watch their weight because it is in her genetics. i know if she was skinny she would be happier but it would take her months to even see a difference in her weight, it is really an entirely different lifestyle she would have to live to be small.

Originally posted by jimk29

I don't buy the fact that it's caused by a genetic predisposition, if that is the case, then why wasn't obesity such a big issue 50 years ago?

The reason it's a problem now, is becuase people work so much that they don't excercise at all, they don't have much time for themselves to they eat things that are quick, fast food, and that is making people fat. Not their genes...

...Read the rest of my statement, then comment... It doesn't matter where it comes from...as long as my final solution is the cure... And damnit, I'm right...admit it...

being big isnt the end of the world... you make it out like fat people are a burden. i have a girlfriend who is big, shes the sweetest girl, shes so smart, funny, fun. so what if she isnt skinny?? i think the world would lose a lot more by not having some of these people in it than it would gain by getting rid of fat people. hopefully she raises her children to watch their weight because it is in her genetics. i know if she was skinny she would be happier but it would take her months to even see a difference in her weight, it is really an entirely different lifestyle she would have to live to be small.

...Then life change she should make if it meant that much to her...

...The obese are a burden...From skyrocketing medical costs to the fact that they often take up more than one seat on the airplane, its a nuisance and it should be dealt with... Fattyness is an epidemic and we must not cater to these people at all if we are to remain a proper civilization...