Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Many Woman Love To Give Head....

Guest whatsgood13

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by podes881

i rather get head than have sex..........because i can just sit back and enjoy....plus i always seem to get girls that are amazing at giving head

Damn. I would rather fuck any minute of the day then get head. Head is just what you get before you start fucking. Then you catch head every once in a while to switch shit up and not get bored. You can do so much more stuff while fucking and if your lazy then just sit back and enjoy her riding it.

Originally posted by trueqwest

Eh? Having been a guy that got to see her in person, I'd say that she's very far from looking manly. Not with those, um, assets that she has, nope!

She sure has some assets.. especially that JAW of hers which will make your d*ck look like a Harmonica after she's done with it.

Blow jobs are way better than sex. Sex is boring you have to say shit, and move your hands all over squeez her, you kind of get tired doing over and over again. blow jobs are different. they give you a chance to lay back and relax, let them take control and do their magic. i will take a blow job any day over sex. damn just talking about this now, makes me want one.

Originally posted by replicorexxx

Sex is boring you have to say shit, and move your hands all over squeez her, you kind of get tired doing over and over again.

WTF??? :confused::laugh: :laugh: Most guys do those things when they're getting blown too. It's more fun for both of you that way!