Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thievery Corp at the Marlin tonight???

o0djfx0o

yeah I still have fond memories of Nicola Conte from my downtempo days... he's one of those few who wasn't just trying to be classy... and Bossa Nova has to be one of the most important musical movements of the 20 the century, and the Italians do it almost better than the Brazilians... I got kind of sick of it there after a while, but I'm sure that's just a temporary lapse, I might even go check this out tonight

Actually, this has been pretty well covered. There was an article on Nicola Conte in the Herald, besides the usual free trash tabloids that you all hate.

Besides, DHM has been promoting this for at least a couple of weeks now, which is why I got confused about their gig with Sammy Figueroa. Seems as if DHM has two things going on tonight. In any event, it looks like there are a few good choices this evening.

Originally posted by macboy

Actually, this has been pretty well covered. There was an article on Nicola Conte in the Herald, besides the usual free trash tabloids that you all hate.

An article on The Herald means it has been well covered? I'm going to ask my dog if it read it before taking a dump on it...

:blank:

Originally posted by macboy

Besides, DHM has been promoting this for at least a couple of weeks now, which is why I got confused about their gig with Sammy Figueroa. Seems as if DHM has two things going on tonight. In any event, it looks like there are a few good choices this evening.

ya i only heard abt the sammy gig