Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYC Board Meetup - January 2004

misskittie

Originally posted by addyk

gayest thing evar

What is? The idea of arranging a board meetup? Actually, you're quite wrong. I arranged one of the first America Meetups and it went down as the best one ever. From the trouble to the memories, it was all worth it. Plus, it's a GREAT way to meet those people posting on the board that otherwise, you may not have had the opportunity to meet.

I love the idea of restaurant meetups. They're in casual settings where food, and booze, and laughter are all welcome. I've met so many wonderful people, if it's seen as "gay", then so be it. :D

Originally posted by Crackorn

If it's not the last weekend in January (I'll be in Vegas) I'd totally be up for an olde schoole style meet up. Maybe I'll FINALLY meet regina. I'll need to drop 15 pounds by then too. I can't be seen in public like this.

puuuhlease . . .

is the meet up in the power bar, that's olde schoole . . .

Originally posted by misskittie

I love the idea of restaurant meetups. They're in casual settings where food, and booze, and barfing are all welcome. I've met so many wonderful people, if it's seen as "gay", then so be it. :D

yeah, food and booze is great. That's if you plan on refunding it on the floor.