Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP @ Sahara..what do we think????

Guest shortyrockrox
Originally posted by berniec

long island has some good spots (neptunes for one) but its got a lot of shitty spots as well, just as jersey does (but yet jersey has temps which a lot of ppl love)...its all in how u look at it

I know, but I can't stand how some people have this holier than thau attitude. Yeah there are shit-hole clubs on Long Island, but not every place is, and the same is true for Jersey. Sorry that I live over an hour from the city and have to slum a little and go out in Long Island.

Originally posted by rollindeep11

CAUSE DANNY TENAGLIA CAN SPIN YOU FUCKING MORON

whats with you and calling people names??

anyways, hell yeah for this i will be at sahara before i go to arc:party:

btw- does anyone know if tickets are 65 or 75??

Originally posted by asianvixen

jp should just shoot himself in the head now that he's spinning at shitholes like sahara, it's the fresh kills land fill for long island trash. :laugh:

he was booked there before he left sf. jp knows what he's doing.

Guest shortyrockrox
Originally posted by Teknojunkee

DT spun at HOM in the hamptons which is HALF THE SIZE of Sahara...so WTF are YOU talking about?

You people make me laugh...its amazing how such ANTI-JP people concentrate their energy on him...i think rollindeep is a closet JP Head and is scared to come out of the closet heheheh

:D

Tek

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Not to mention he dropped JP's white rabbit while he was there!!!

BTW that was one of the best nights all summer!!!!

DT spun at HOM in the hamptons which is HALF THE SIZE of Sahara...so WTF are YOU talking about?

John Digweed, Deep Dish, Saeed and Palash, and DT have all spun at Hom. All big names in the house scene. Can you list the top DJs that have spun at Cyberia?

Guest shortyrockrox

Boris, Johnny Vicious, Mike Rizzo, Jason Ojeda...but remember they Just re-opened, I'm sure more talent is to come, *Hom has been open since the beginning of time ;)*

Some people may also argue about the quality of DJ's on that list, but IMO the music has been incredible thus far, and I'm really thrilled that there is finally a place close to home playing quality music.

*** FRiday Night is the night to go****

Saturday is more top 40/hip-hop oriented.

Originally posted by pglkm

not if he gets $40K to spin..DT does it..he spins all over and gets big bucks....why can't JP do it...a club is a club..his following will go where ever he spins...look what happen at CPI's when he was there...

Bro he only makes 5k on Sat at Sf, he will not make 40k trust me

its gonna be interesting, becausef from what i heard they

-are real tuff on 21+ (lots of factory heads are <21

-are have a ZERO tolerance drug policy (need i say more...)

-have a dress code and dont allow tanks/shirtless in the club

...3 **BIG** issues for many JP followers

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This is very true, AND very funny. I suggest all the people that would go listen to JP for the music go to listen to some real DJs on Thanksgiving Eve like Danny Tenaglia and DJ VIbe @ Arc. Guarantee that some of you will change your view on a lot of other DJs. THe rest of you clowns that ruined SF and thus, JP, please go listen to him at whatever crackhouse he is playing at that night so that every other club will have a great party.

I am loving how everyone on this board and JP's board SWEARS they have the inside dish on what is going on...it's fine to have an opinion ppl, but I highly doubt all you that are arguing and INSISTING you know people and bouncers and all that have any clue about anything. First of all, talking to the bouncers is NOT a reliable source and SECOND, get a grip...some of you guys are totally bashing ppl for their opinions...isn't giving your opinion what a message board is for?!?!?! All this hating going on among a group of ppl that claim to like to go out, vibe with other ppl and all have a mutual love for the music. It makes me SICK reading all the personal insults and gay bashing!! You should be ashamed! There is enuff shit going on in the world...those of us with common interests should try harder to listen and communicate like civilized ppl, conduct ourselves like adults and remember why we're here on this site in the first place- DISCUSSION (not arguing and nastiness) about what we luv- MUSIC, the clubs and the DJ's....

I'm sad JP is leaving SF, but those of us who have been going there for a long time know that this isn't the first time this has happened and everything will work out. I've also been to many of JR's parties either on 27th, Twilo or Earth and, although the majority of the crowd are gay men, there isn't HATE in the air....like some of you guys/girls must perpetuate everywhere you go, judging by your ignorant, insulting comments.

I just think that since most of us probably have relevant opinions on this stuff, we should try harder to be nicer to each other and more tolerable of other ppl's opinions and lifestyles.

P.S.- I'll be out at Sahara supporting JP... :)

Peace out-

Originally posted by wonderbread

Bro he only makes 5k on Sat at Sf, he will not make 40k trust me

Also JP does not have a crowd anywhere outside of NYC.

DT has a crowd that will listen to him in every 3rd world run down nieghborhood of every shithole in this world.

ALright, I'm exaggerating but you get my point.

Originally posted by pglkm

not if he gets $40K to spin..DT does it..he spins all over and gets big bucks....why can't JP do it...a club is a club..his following will go where ever he spins...look what happen at CPI's when he was there...

PVD gets about $40k to spin for a night. DT got $30K to spin one of his longest sets ever in Montreal a couple of months ago. These are DJs that are internationally renowned. If you think anyone is going to pay JP $40k to spin anywhere, you are a fool.

Guest shortyrockrox
Well that couldn't possibly be because JP and DT are friends, now could it?

nderstand why all the Arc-Sf hatred is about. I DO understand why people don't like SF anymore or the washed up fillre sounds of JP. No I am not an "Arc hating queer" I 've been going to factory for a long time and to be honest am tired of hearing all this hatred between everyone. I mean, if you're stupid enough to spend $65 to go listen to JP, then GOd bless you, but in reality our scene is dying we should all be working together, not eating each other. If we're gonna hate we should all hate something even stupider then this SF-JP nonsense like commerical hip-hop.

obviously you didn't finish reading my post??? I love DT and JP, and I said DT at HOM was one of the best nights of the summer (despite it's size). No I probably won't pay $65 to see JP at Sahara, but those who are going to aren't stupid, it's their choice, they are fans, excited to see him somewhere besides the SF

its gonna be interesting, becausef from what i heard they

-are real tuff on 21+ (lots of factory heads are <21

-are have a ZERO tolerance drug policy (need i say more...)

-have a dress code and dont allow tanks/shirtless in the club

...3 **BIG** issues for many JP followers

i do love you bro...but i dont know about this...

yes, they are strict on ids...moreso then factory...so that is a given...but a good fake id should work anywhere...

factory also has a zero drug policy...except at sahara there arent any pat downs...so you do the math...ive seen kids blow lines off the railings at sahara...give me a break on that one...

they do have a dress code...which consists of nice jeans...diesel shoes...and a nice shirt...so all you need if u dont want to get all schnazzied up is a nice pair of jeans...decent shoes...and a tight long sleeve for the juiceheads or a nice collared for the other kats...

by the way...mirage was sick this saturday...sick i say...

Guest shortyrockrox
Originally posted by rusbus01

im staying home so i can function on thanksgiving with my whole family...

Me too actually... I miss most of Thanksgiving every year!!! And forget eating!!!:)

Guest shortyrockrox
Originally posted by deppnade

i do love you bro...but i dont know about this...

yes, they are strict on ids...moreso then factory...so that is a given...but a good fake id should work anywhere...

factory also has a zero drug policy...except at sahara there arent any pat downs...so you do the math...ive seen kids blow lines off the railings at sahara...give me a break on that one...

they do have a dress code...which consists of nice jeans...diesel shoes...and a nice shirt...so all you need if u dont want to get all schnazzied up is a nice pair of jeans...decent shoes...and a tight long sleeve for the juiceheads or a nice collared for the other kats...

by the way...mirage was sick this saturday...sick i say...

I only stayed at Mirage for like 2 hours because I was working there, but at like 11:30 the dance floor was pretty much empty still besides 4-5 very strange older people!! they were dancing like weirdos, spinning around, diving on the floor, it was the funniest thing, my friends and I literally just stood there and watched laughing for a good half hour!! Anyone else see this??

Too funny

I love DT too...I think he is one of the best ive ever heard.

I love JP and really dont care what anyone thinks.

Neither one of them is my fav. DJ. Deep Dish id have to say are my Number 1 pick.

I dont bash people, i dont like the bashing, im not making excuses...

And im done with these threads

Tekkkkkkkkkk

I love DT too...I think he is one of the best ive ever heard.

I love JP and really dont care what anyone thinks.

Neither one of them is my fav. DJ. Deep Dish id have to say are my Number 1 pick.

I dont bash people, i dont like the bashing, im not making excuses...

And im done with these threads

Tekkkkkkkkkk

you are done with these threads when i say you are done...;)

mauro picotto at arc...my fav dj...and if u say ur name is technojunkee...tek...dirty...filthy tek is what u like...deep dish does have some decent tech in their sets...a few jams...but i would have thought u would say chris liebing...non stop repetitive dirty tech...the kind that makes u want to start a circle wherever u are at that moment and do the best jump kick and factory shuffle that has ever been performed...

tek....where is there for us to go???

im starting at zacharys this thursday...should be a pretty cool party...shawn ink...ziggy...boris is gonna play it too...im pretty pumped...