Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pvd is insane!!!

Originally posted by diezel56gd

one of the sickest sets ever!! too bad my legs gave out at around 4am. im so pissed about that cause from what ive read it was even harder after 5 am. damn legs!! anyway..had a great time, wish there were more nights like this one in nyc. peace

your legs gave out? how old are you? 75?:laugh:

Originally posted by biatchzxz

Man Fuck Roxy and there stupid ass Rules with the lines. I couldnt get it in due to the fact i didnt buy a ticket. Thats some bullshit that if you dont have a ticket you can't go to a CLUB?!

Fuck ROXy and there stupid shit.

huh? There is a maximum amount of people that are allowed to be in that building in accordance with local fire laws. They can't let in more people than they are allowed to. It's illegal! Obviously if they sell out that many advanced tickets, there's no room for dummys who were too lazy to get tickets in advance. You think they should just say 'fuck you' to the people who were smart enough to buy advanced tickets just so you can get in?

It's PVD for Christ's sake. He's in the city like 5 times a year. People should know the drill by now. Get tickets in ADAVANCE, or get there EARLY!

:rolleyes:

Man Fuck Roxy and there stupid ass Rules with the lines. I couldnt get it in due to the fact i didnt buy a ticket. Thats some bullshit that if you dont have a ticket you can't go to a CLUB?!

dont feel bad, i thought it sucked, the crowd was HORRORIBLE

i got inside at 145 and left at 345...one of the worst nites i've had out in a long time

Originally posted by berniec

dont feel bad, i thought it sucked, the crowd was HORRORIBLE

i got inside at 145 and left at 345...one of the worst nites i've had out in a long time

4:00 is when is started getting less crowded. The first hour I was there I was miserable. From 3:30 on though, incredible.

YES!

Since when did it go from a club to a concert

luis diaz was better. what is up with pvd getting progressively darker and harder for 20 or so minutes and then bringing in the epic and fluffy trancey stuff? someone should go throught his records and put them in order.

still had a great time though. :D

Originally posted by zeeker

huh? There is a maximum amount of people that are allowed to be in that building in accordance with local fire laws. They can't let in more people than they are allowed to. It's illegal! Obviously if they sell out that many advanced tickets, there's no room for dummys who were too lazy to get tickets in advance. You think they should just say 'fuck you' to the people who were smart enough to buy advanced tickets just so you can get in?

It's PVD for Christ's sake. He's in the city like 5 times a year. People should know the drill by now. Get tickets in ADAVANCE, or get there EARLY!

:rolleyes:

Ok I understand about that whole ticket shabang. I actually did try to buy tickets last minute but they were sold out. But like someone said when did it become a concert. And i did get there early. Things like this ruin the club scene in NYC. Lets say someone came from the a different state or even from the UK or something and didnt know aout buying tickets in advance and they got denied. Now wouldnt you be pissed if it happened to you. Roxy is always known for there unorginization. It usually happens when PVD is in town. I just think it is fucked up that you HAVE to buy tickets in advance. I dont like to buy tickets because you never know what can happen that same day. Whatever its there problem. Guess next time i will have to be a fucking ticket to go to a club.

Ok I understand about that whole ticket shabang. I actually did try to buy tickets last minute but they were sold out. But like someone said when did it become a concert. And i did get there early. Things like this ruin the club scene in NYC. Lets say someone came from the a different state or even from the UK or something and didnt know aout buying tickets in advance and they got denied. Now wouldnt you be pissed if it happened to you. Roxy is always known for there unorginization. It usually happens when PVD is in town. I just think it is fucked up that you HAVE to buy tickets in advance. I dont like to buy tickets because you never know what can happen that same day. Whatever its there problem. Guess next time i will have to be a fucking ticket to go to a club.

well, if it's not enough of a priority for you to buy tickets, you shouldn't get pissed when you don't get in. And in terms of organization, I thought they handled the line they had extremely well. I got online all the way down the block, and was inside in like 15 minutes. And if you know that this type of shit happens when PVD is in town, plan for it like everyone else did.

Originally posted by zeeker

well, if it's not enough of a priority for you to buy tickets, you shouldn't get pissed when you don't get in. And in terms of organization, I thought they handled the line they had extremely well. I got online all the way down the block, and was inside in like 15 minutes. And if you know that this type of shit happens when PVD is in town, plan for it like everyone else did.

exactly, well said.

The event sold out. They were at capacity. Nothing you can do about that. The night was sick. The only thing that bothered me is that it was too packed, havent scene that many people at Roxy ever. I had to hide from 2 - 6. I was there till 8:30 AM. There were more people there at 8:00 than at 2:00 on some night. PVD rules!!! Got all my records signed now :)

Yo , check out my newest track in the house category of music on this site all!!!

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/music/showphoto.php?photo=78&password=&sort=1&cat=502&page=1

How could you show up to pvd with out a ticket??? is the real question in case you havent noticed he"s one of the 3 most popular djs in the world and hes spinning for a 2,000 capacity crowd

friday night kicked ass. lately i havent been so much into trance as i usually am, i feel like its been a lot of the same sounding tracks but as always... paul has the newest, most diverse selection of music, from cheesy to banging. the set was off the hook. roxy was too crowded for a while, but around 5 it got spacious. idk why anyone would go home prior to that time, the ends of pvd's sets r always the best. there was one song in particular i loved: it was a vocal track, but disco house-sounding with a girl's voice... around 7am? i know its a vague description but im trying to find the name of the track... if anyone can help?

bottom line: PVD RULES!

Why the fuck didn't you have a ticket you moron? They've only been advertising this event for like 2 months now. You don't deserve to go in if you don't get a ticket in that amount of time.

Originally posted by diezel56gd

one of the sickest sets ever!! too bad my legs gave out at around 4am. im so pissed about that cause from what ive read it was even harder after 5 am. damn legs!! anyway..had a great time, wish there were more nights like this one in nyc. peace

Ant,

Thank for the cds and the other cd. I heard all three cds and what can I say. It was a A+ for all three. Good to see you and you girl and good luck with the truck. We def have to chill more in the future. I'll keep in touch homeboy !!!

Victor Soto

why such violent words. Me a moron? yeah i know i should of bought a ticket. I am not saying i am right and everyone is wrong, But i am just a lil upset that i couldnt get in. I should of bought a ticket yes I KNOW that.. still though it was probably way to over crowded for them to let people in anyway. I am kind of glad i didnt go. It isnt a priority for me to go to these events anyway. It is nothing new to me. Been to many shows and never really had to buy a ticket unless it was like area one, area 2 , Things like that. Not to ROXy.

Now, WHy the harsh words?