Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Barefoot Party Anyone

Hey Guys looking for a night to have a special event in a plush bar or nightclub that has comfortable carpeting and lounge area so guys can take off their shoes and show off their hot sexy feet!

I am a foot party promoter in nyc and would like a place that would be open to men taking off their shoes and socks for a great one night party event. BAREFOOT BOY EVENT in nyc would be the first in a series of parties. I am a talent scout here in ny looking to place new possible good looking males model types into videos and possible print work. My specialty is big barefeet.

Anyone interested please contact me at 347.731.8738 my name is Tony Fusco and I do all the production work in nyc..

How about one thursday evening or maybe a sunday early evening. Any club interested in working on this event with me.

Looking for tribecca or soho area possible as far as the village.

I am looking to do this for very low cost and a Barefoot Boy contest the winner with the sexiest and largest feet will win a bar tab or cash prize of 100.00.

This is too funny. I was watching INsominac on Comedy Central. He went to a place in NYC that was like a foot fetish place. Men would get schakled ny their feet, and they would tickle their feet, use rollers and feathers on them. One guy could suck his own toes and lick the soles of his feet.

Shit scveed me out.

"Author Message

videoman

New to the Board

be serious

this is not an ad for a gay party it is a fun contest to see who has the nicest feet!!! why is everything that i post judged as gay material all the time???? can't people have fun and do something a bit different they are a part of your body. people do lots of sick shit out there like making people puke and gag that is sick not a turn on"

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

it turns out that even threads like these do serve a purpose. I got a stomach flu recently it was bothering me for the 2nd day in a row, after reading this post i barely had the time to run to the bathroom and puked my guts out. thanks!

Originally posted by tolyk

it turns out that even threads like these do serve a purpose. I got a stomach flu recently it was bothering me for the 2nd day in a row, after reading this post i barely had the time to run to the bathroom and puked my guts out. thanks!

:laugh: :laugh: