did anyone else get teased as a kid?

i was called:

lee myles

lee majors

lee lee pee pee

lee press on nails

lee jeans

:mad:

people never teased me... cuz my name is joe.... but nobody can say my last name....absolutely nobody can say it right.... even my teachers in school would call me joe inc

Originally posted by iamme

no real name calling...

...but think of every way to fuck up the name "Nadim", and its been said to me. my 8th grade ENGLISH teacher couldnt grasp the concept that "Nadim" was pronounced "Nadeem"...dumb wench...

I feel you on that one....

Marisa becomes Margaret/Martha/Marsha etc..every name beginning with Mar- EXCEPT my damn name...:blank:

Originally posted by ladyshady

i was in the "cool" crowd...but i never, ever made fun of anyone :nono:

Me neither. For the most part, the kids weren't cruel in my high school.....we had a really small class - graduated with only 64....and despite our differences and smaller groups, we were all pretty much friends and knew each other since like 1st grade...

Originally posted by ladyshady

i was in the "cool" crowd...but i never, ever made fun of anyone :nono:

i was in the cool crowd..and i made fun of people..i made fat girls cry...i made ugly girls feel low...i was rutheless...

im a little better now...

unless u dance like an asshole...or try to hard to be cool..or have spikes...or shave ur arms...or wear sleeveless shirts when ur not playing sports...or wear sun glasses in a club...or wear brand name clothing that screams HEY LOOK IM WEARING (fill in brand here)...etc etc...

i guess i havent changed..

btw..if u guys knew my last name ( a few of u do ) ...ud know what NAME-TEASING is all about

Originally posted by Mystify22

Me neither. You must've been in the cool crowd like I was :tongue:

haha i wasnt really in any cliques... i was kinda friends with everybody and i got along with everyone... i was very universal ;)

btw- i was britney spears for halloween senior year in hs... so idk how "cool" i could have been :laugh2: jk i was definitely :cool: haha

but yea... i never teased nor picked on anyone really... unless it was a friend that i was fighting with at the time... :tongue:

Originally posted by bullseye

did anyone else get teased as a kid?

i was called:

lee myles

lee majors

lee lee pee pee

lee press on nails

lee jeans

:mad:

Haha LEELEE PEEPEE

Ive been called lee press on nails and lee jeans... Bruce Lee often.. Or the old "are you Chinese?" question..Cause yeah, I definitely look Chinese :blank: