Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AtTN: chat LIVE with JONATHAN PETERS..

Guest crystalmethodny

LMAO Beautious

Hahahhaha

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

"A vibe is a terrible thing to waste, finding one is as rare as gold in the Cali mountains." - Moi

Last Time I checked Danny T posted on his forum on a regular basis...and is always open to talk with fans via email rather than scheduled sessions...

Keeping The Streets Clean For The Kids!

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

tit.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

Guest crystalmethodny

www.dtenaglia.com

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

"A vibe is a terrible thing to waste, finding one is as rare as gold in the Cali mountains." - Moi

who's Jonathan Peters?

------------------

gohanssj2.gifdancingbaby.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

Originally posted by anthony:

does'nt JP remind you of a soap opra star instead of a dj.

mad prop to ya back n da dayz of STB....SAVE THE ROBOTS

I think too many people put him down on this board...and dont give him the credit he deserves as a DJ...i just dont understand it..cant we just all get along?? lol.. biggrin.gif or more like whatever happened to PLUR???

------------------

~~PaRt TiMe AngEL angel.gif PaRt tImE DeViL~~ sgrin.gif

Originally posted by raver_mania:

All in jest, neptune, all in jest smile.gif

whatever just fun huh? yeah ok ...

i agree with Neptune - you go girl! obviously this board is for twilo and vinyl peeps only

if anyone rips DT or Sasha, etc. forget it - they get ripped ...

but when it comes to JP - all bets are off ... meanwhile the peeps who rip him haven't heard him recently - so it's pathetic ...

------------------

Rally

there is an after-life

Ummmm, I like Jonathan Peters...don't beat me up!!

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

Originally posted by neptune:

Originally posted by anthony:

does'nt JP remind you of a soap opra star instead of a dj.

mad prop to ya back n da dayz of STB....SAVE THE ROBOTS

I think too many people put him down on this board...and dont give him the credit he deserves as a DJ...i just dont understand it..cant we just all get along?? lol.. biggrin.gif or more like whatever happened to PLUR???

i think a lot of people are into trance and the whole S&D twilo scene on this board, thats why they dont like him. i think he's a great dj and respect his skills cause no one out there is like him. i go to both twilo AND factory (and almost every other good club out there) cause i love the music. people are entitled to their opinions, so if anyone says something that i dont agree with i could care less.

giasou yanna, ti kaneis??? long time no talk factoryhead!!! cwm12.gif

Originally posted by wackedcat:

Yeah ppl, stop the bashing!!! For each their own.. No need to jump at every opportunity to say shit about a dj/club that you don't like.. I see a lot of that here.. I like both JP and S&D. And a lot of ppl on CNYC love Factory. Why do ppl always feel the need to say shit like "DT does this better, blah".. Good for him.. Doesn't mean that all other DJs are shit..

As a deeper regular.....NO One bashes any other dj except for maybe tsettos and who could blame us for that!!!!!!!

And as far as the clubnyc/deeper rivalry......there is none.....alot of people post on both......there is just alot more drama over here from people using imposter names......

Originally posted by petp:

i think a lot of people are into trance and the whole S&D twilo scene on this board, thats why they dont like him. i think he's a great dj and respect his skills cause no one out there is like him. i go to both twilo AND factory (and almost every other good club out there) cause i love the music. people are entitled to their opinions, so if anyone says something that i dont agree with i could care less.

giasou yanna, ti kaneis??? long time no talk factoryhead!!! cwm12.gif

I second that. I like to go to SF because I love JP's music. I don't understand why people do listen boring house music insted of nice melody trance. But everybody likes something else so please stop those fights.

If you don't like it just don't listen that, go to Vinyl and be happy. Interesting is why there is so many people who don't like JP posted here in this topic. Why U just don't post somewhere else when U don't like him? When U post something about Tenaglia I don't think there is many people who start post like they don't like him and similar stuff. Even if some of them think so.

Sorry for broken English

Peace Amalka

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

Not true, he logged in at 8:25 and left the chat at 9:18pm, almost an hour. So I dont know what chat you were on. Most of the good questions that he answered came early, like what inspired him, where does he see himself in 3 years, ect. I think it was good and entertained the guests.

Dmitry

Originally posted by Dmitry:

Not true, he logged in at 8:25 and left the chat at 9:18pm, almost an hour. So I dont know what chat you were on. Most of the good questions that he answered came early, like what inspired him, where does he see himself in 3 years, ect. I think it was good and entertained the guests.

Dmitry

Hehe...really funny.

Let me put it straight. Dmitry was the one who moderated this chat. So first of all he asked JP about ten questions (this was probably the good first part (about 30 mins long)with good questions-his questions) and than he was so good that he gave chance to couple of others to ask.

My g/f was waiting the whole day to ask him her question, but she never had a chance.

And then JP's answers were really boring. He didn't say anything and he wasn't able to give a straight answer for straight question. He seemed to me like candidate for presidental election, who doesn't want to abuse anybody...

Only exception was when he said that he doesn't have a car.

All the rest were just bullshits (all about these good vibrations and stuff like this). C'mon I like his music a lot, but he was talking like Budha not like a DJ.

------------------

We're in this together now

none of them can stop us now

we will make it through somehow...

Smiley-01.gif

[This message has been edited by xmike (edited 10-06-2000).]

I agree the first 30 minutes was good then it got silly. Yo who was your girl, I feel bad, JP didn't expect those guys from columbia records so he left unexpectedly. I'll tell you what, email me her question and I'll make sure she gets a reply from JP, thats the least I can do. I did notice their were a few people I missed, I guess your girl was one of them. Sorry about that.

Dmitry

Archived