Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies?

nomembername

some people are serious pussies ;)

c'mon. she swallowed it. it's not like she's trying to cumswap with you. yeah i've kissed a girl afterwards because hey, who gives a fuck. it's my own. if you cant kiss a girl afterwards it's because you think her mouth is dirty. her mouth has just been on your dick. that means you think your own dick is dirty.

which means you have other issues to deal with ;)

Originally posted by cintron

some people are serious pussies ;)

c'mon. she swallowed it. it's not like she's trying to cumswap with you. yeah i've kissed a girl afterwards because hey, who gives a fuck. it's my own. if you cant kiss a girl afterwards it's because you think her mouth is dirty. her mouth has just been on your dick. that means you think your own dick is dirty.

which means you have other issues to deal with ;)

moresense.jpg

Just cause I don't want to start slobbering with a girl after she takes my load doesn't mean that I think here mouth is dirty or that my cock is dirty. I know plenty of girls that don't want to kiss after I am done eating them out or girls that don't like to suck my dick right after I was in there pussy.

Originally posted by nomembername

Just cause I don't want to start slobbering with a girl after she takes my load doesn't mean that I think here mouth is dirty or that my cock is dirty. I know plenty of girls that don't want to kiss after I am done eating them out or girls that don't like to suck my dick right after I was in there pussy.

so in other words, you're a squeamish wimp.

btw, that pic makes plenty of sense.

it's a panda bear in a bumper car. Never seen that before i assume.

Originally posted by cintron

so in other words, you're a squeamish wimp.

btw, that pic makes plenty of sense.

it's a panda bear in a bumper car. Never seen that before i assume.

Wow...congratulations! You showed how damn witty and hysterical you can be. I knew you had it in you.

You got it...I am a squeamish wimp. Thanks for taking the time and pointing that out to me.

It must be cool to be you!

If a guy is thinking about this after I blow them, then I'm not doing a very good job. I take pride in my work, and I like to leave a guys mind numb after the act. Besides, whats so gross about it? Its coming from your own body. I once grabbed a teaspoon, scooped up some manjuice and made the guy taste it. He obeyed. :laugh:

Originally posted by mala

I once grabbed a teaspoon, scooped up some manjuice and made the guy taste it. He obeyed. :laugh:

1.) That guy got some serious issues (Cintron...let me guess, you don't see anything wrong with that since you are so manly right?)

2.) I hope you got up and left this guy right after he did this. Because my man is a straight up HOMO!

1.) That guy got some serious issues (Cintron...let me guess, you don't see anything wrong with that since you are so manly right?)

2.) I hope you got up and left this guy right after he did this. Because my man is a straight up HOMO!

I knew someone would have a field day with this. Grow up, its not such a big deal. He wasn't a homo, he didn't have serious issues, and I didn't get up and leave after this. This occurence came after many conversations about girls who don't like to give blowjobs because of the taste.

Originally posted by mala

I knew someone would have a field day with this. Grow up, its not such a big deal. He wasn't a homo, he didn't have serious issues, and I didn't get up and leave after this. This occurence came after many conversations about girls who don't like to give blowjobs because of the taste.

Right...I have to grow up. :rolleyes: The whole kissing thing, o.k. whatever. That I can understand and would not actually put anyone down for that or even think of it as being strange. But for any man that is willing to actually taste his own fucking cum off of a spoon or whatever deserves to be shot. And I am sure that almost every guy on here feels the same. Don't get me wrong I am into trying freaky and new things just as much as anyone else but you are definitely crossing the line there.

Hardly surprising to hear that you've dated prudes before... like attracts like.

Originally posted by tastyt

Hardly surprising to hear that you've dated prudes before... like attracts like.

Wow tastyt...I would have expected more from you. I said that I have know girls that are shy and unwilling to do these types of things but I have also known and had girls that could give two fucks. Are you going to tell me that every guy you have ever been with has been exactly the same where they are willing to try anything...I highly doubt it.

Wow tastyt...I would have expected more from you. I said that I have know girls that are shy and unwilling to do these types of things but I have also known and had girls that could give two fucks. Are you going to tell me that every guy you have ever been with has been exactly the same where they are willing to try anything...I highly doubt it.

Well, if it's only a matter of being shy, maybe they just needed someone to show them the way... and maybe you're in need of similar guidance, hmm??? And no, not every guy has been that way... but now that I've seen the light, I would find it a really *huge* turn-off if, after all the hard work I put in down there, I was refused something as simple and affectionate as a kiss.

Well, if it's only a matter of being shy, maybe they just needed someone to show them the way... and maybe you're in need of similar guidance, hmm??? And no, not every guy has been that way... but now that I've seen the light, I would find it a really *huge* turn-off if, after all the hard work I put in down there, I was refused something as simple and affectionate as a kiss.

Cintron, give it up bro. I am real upset that my thread backfired. Actually, isn't this the point...to get other people's opinions.

Tastyt, like I said before, I can understand the whole kissing thing and that isn't really that much of a big deal. But are you telling me that you have seen the light so much that if you asked a guy to eat his own cum and he said no...you would be turned off by that. If that's the case I'm glad you found someone so open cause I sure as hell ain't trying that shit. If that makes me a prude than fuck yeah, I'm a prude!

Tastyt, like I said before, I can understand the whole kissing thing and that isn't really that much of a big deal. But are you telling me that you have seen the light so much that if you asked a guy to eat his own cum and he said no...you would be turned off by that. If that's the case I'm glad you found someone so open cause I sure as hell ain't trying that shit. If that makes me a prude than fuck yeah, I'm a prude!

No, I wouldn't ask to actually snowball anyone. But if the guy wouldn't kiss me after it had been gulped down I would feel little motivation to grant him a repeat performance. And I ain't talkin' no little peck, I'm looking for something nice, deep, and sensual- just like the kiss I just finished giving him. ;)

What is it you don't like about it? Is it the taste? Because women have to deal with that, you know, and it's not always the most savory thing on the planet. But hey, if you're going to start something you might as well finish it right.

What is it you don't like about it? Is it the taste? Because women have to deal with that, you know, and it's not always the most savory thing on the planet. But hey, if you're going to start something you might as well finish it right.

I think it has really only been an issue for me the past year since I broke up with my girlfriend. I didn't have much of a problem with it then but for some reason now with girls that I am not that close with, I would just rather not. I guess it's because I don't feel all that intimate with them so once she's done I'm just ready to bounce or whatever.