Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies?

nomembername

Originally posted by nomembername

I think it has really only been an issue for me the past year since I broke up with my girlfriend. I didn't have much of a problem with it then but for some reason now with girls that I am not that close with, I would just rather not. I guess it's because I don't feel all that intimate with them so once she's done I'm just ready to bounce or whatever.

:idea:

Well now... that's a different story altogether. And it makes sense- I personally only do the dirty things with people I care about. :D

Originally posted by tastyt

:idea:

Well now... that's a different story altogether.

..lol...wtf...after all that bs, right?...if this had been an actual verbal conversation i'd been listening to or participating in, there's no way i wouldve waited this moron out for that info....jeezus...

Originally posted by phatman

..lol...wtf...after all that bs, right?...if this had been an actual verbal conversation i'd been listening to or participating in, there's no way i wouldve waited this moron out for that info....jeezus...

In my original post I state that I am not a fan of kissing after the girl swallows. If it is with someone I am serious with than it is tolerable but still not something I look forward to.

I was hoping to get some responses on what others do/think. Then someone through out a comment about having there man eat there own some shit. Now if there is a guy on here that will admit to that shit then he deserves to be shot!

So simmer down guy!

Yeah, you have me pegged, nomembername. I'm a 200 lb slob who force feeds cum to gay men. I think I offended you in a previous post when I told you to grow up. I think that is the best piece of advice I can offer you. I feel sorry for you if the way you conduct yourself on CP is any indication of your behavior in real life.

Originally posted by cintron

some people are serious pussies ;)

c'mon. she swallowed it. it's not like she's trying to cumswap with you. yeah i've kissed a girl afterwards because hey, who gives a fuck. it's my own. if you cant kiss a girl afterwards it's because you think her mouth is dirty. her mouth has just been on your dick. that means you think your own dick is dirty.

which means you have other issues to deal with ;)

very well-said. and i've tasted myself, too; my last bf surprised me once by putting his finger in my mouth during a fingering session. i didn't expect it, but it was definitely not something to freak out about; i really didn't care one way or the other. it turned him on no end, so why the fuck not :tongue: ?