Clubplanet Nightlife Community

About Techno

marcodavalos

Originally posted by djrx06

For Fucks Sake.......

Can somebody please book the following:

1 - Marco Carola - :dj: I'd like to really thank B.E.D. for letting him slip away. Are you fucking nuts?? But whoever thought they were about the music??

2 - Gaetano Parisio

3 - Rino Cerrone

4 - Danilo Vigorito

5 - MarkAntonio

As you can tell, I am about the Neapolitan Movement.......Fucking Quality Techno!!!!

you forgot:

6 - Fabrizio Brienza

7 - Vito Corleone

:D

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Fucks Sake.......

Can somebody please book the following:

1 - Marco Carola - :dj: I'd like to really thank B.E.D. for letting him slip away. Are you fucking nuts?? But whoever thought they were about the music??

2 - Gaetano Parisio

3 - Rino Cerrone

4 - Danilo Vigorito

5 - MarkAntonio

As you can tell, I am about the Neapolitan Movement.......Fucking Quality Techno!!!!

looks like privilege has booked both marco and danilo together for december. should be fun ;)

Originally posted by stryke303

looks like privilege has booked both marco and danilo together for december. should be fun ;)

Should be fun??? I think I am going to leave that night with a broken back. Do you know which weekend?? I am so excited just replying back to your post. Thanks for the info. Have you checked out Marco and Corrado's website?? If you haven't, you should check it out.

Should be fun??? I think I am going to leave that night with a broken back. Do you know which weekend?? I am so excited just replying back to your post. Thanks for the info. Have you checked out Marco and Corrado's website?? If you haven't, you should check it out.

yeah, great stuff. the whole naples crew is doing some wicked stuff. i own and play the entire discography of all those guys. and now, christian and tronic have joined up w/ ELP in the wake of the prime dist. closing. should be an interesting next few months to see where all our labels go...

Originally posted by stryke303

yeah, great stuff. the whole naples crew is doing some wicked stuff. i own and play the entire discography of all those guys. and now, christian and tronic have joined up w/ ELP in the wake of the prime dist. closing. should be an interesting next few months to see where all our labels go...

Yeah they really impressed me. Nothing but solid grooves. Well I hope for nothing but the best for you guys......

Originally posted by marcodavalos

Now that Privilege has opened its doors, the band wagon for techno as a feasible alternative is completely out of proportions.

For those who know how big techno is in Colombia, and especially in Cali, the opening success of Privilege is no surprise. The continuous success of this new club won’t be determined by what the mega clubs try or can do with techno.

These people will go there, because, as a close friend told me this weekend, there was a need for a club that would attract all these colombians together. They can listen to salsa and merengue all day long, but comes Saturday nite they will go to 'their' techno club. Where the owners are their friends. Where the staff are their friends. Where they will be treated as they would back home.

So now you have a club with a marked musical orientation. A crowd exposed to it for years. A place where most of that crowd feels at home. Who can possibly think this peeps would leave behind all this to go somewhere else? My advice, try it. It is called trial and error.

My message to those who want to compete with Privilege. Good luck. You will need it. And for God sakes, Saleen knows as much of all this as he does of cumbia or vallenato. LOL .

My message to those who really love techno. You finally got a venue that will bring you the talent and sounds you like and that posseses the base crowd to make it long running. Enjoy it.

Remeber we are still in Miami.

I'm still banging my head that I missed Chris Liebing last weekend, but personal matters were more important. However, I thank the dear lord that there has been a place that holds such a genre of sweet music that makes me eargasm...lol! I do hope that this place continues to bring in good techno acts (whether local or international). I will be as supportive as I can as a techno lover. Good to see I didn't have to give up my love when I came down here.

PLAY ON!

Props to privilege for booking these djs. liebing rocked it. Also, the next two weeks are going to be amazing. Misstress Barbara will destroy that place. FUNKY TECH HOUSE :tongue: and then Acquaviva............wooooooooow.....

I know they will keep bringing quality parties. soo bring on...

GREEN VELVET

also whatever does happen to this place......simply enjoy it and support it while its here...werd

i've heard great comments about privilage, but i've heard the same complain about everyone else.

the staff. some friends told me they where turned away cause they where there without any females. I thought this club was gonna be about the music, not about looks like Crobar or how space has been a few times. If this is what they are gonna be doing then it wont be worth the hassle to stand in line for 30 mins before you get "picked" to go in. I'm gonna try to go to mistress barbara, but if that crap does happen, i will wish them the best of luck, cause that's no way to treat a paying costumer especially when it is a new club, and they need word of mouth as well as local support.

Oh yeah......I forgot some other DJs.........

How about Cari Lekebusch or Adam Beyer?? Boy, I am asking for a lot, but how many of you would like to see them as well??

almost went to new york to catch craig richards and adam beyer :(

very solid dj's sweden has some amazing producers as well.

henrik b comes to mind as well .. production wise anyway.

Originally posted by rcrespo

almost went to new york to catch craig richards and adam beyer :(

very solid dj's sweden has some amazing producers as well.

henrik b comes to mind as well .. production wise anyway.

Seriously. I would have loved to see that. They also have some tight tech house producers..... Jesper Dahlback.

Henrik B. <~~~~~ Sick!!!