Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Update on Patricia from True Life

parkie

Originally posted by vega33x

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i thought he looked familiar.....i couldnt remember when from specifically though.....ru def going to diva on tues?....im thinking of going.....went last week...pockets are empty though so ill havta see

you met pete's girls too...all except the one in the towel, she lives in Florida

I am 85% sure about Diva

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

All of them looked like fools.

Well I can't speak for the others, Patricia speaks for herself.......I can speak for Pete. I was there for ALOT of the filming

There was so much footage taken and we all know the deal with this reality TV. It's no where near reality at all. How they portrayed Pete was just stupid. They edited alot, put stuff in, made Pete say shit.....half of it was staged.

But thats how it goes. oh well :blown:

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

There was so much footage taken and we all know the deal with this reality TV. It now where near reality at all. How they portrayed Pete was just stupid. They edited alot, put stuff in, made Pete say shit.....half of it was staged.

He is a fool for letting them follow him around. Everyone knows how reality shows work.

Well I can't speak for the others, Patricia speaks for herself.......I can speak for Pete. I was there for ALOT of the filming

There was so much footage taken and we all know the deal with this reality TV. It's no where near reality at all. How they portrayed Pete was just stupid. They edited alot, put stuff in, made Pete say shit.....half of it was staged.

Did they stage him staying at the CrackFactory until 4 AM Monday morning.....and how about that whack CD he submitted was that staged ......perhaps MTV helped make him look like a moron but the majority of his moronic life was supplied with his own material..... no ???

They couldnt make K - Smooth say anything to make himself look worse...

Yea I roll Big dog style in a 6 passenger '87 lincoln towncar that some kids threw rocks thru...:laugh:

This kid has aspirations of pouring drinks in the big city...wow

Hey dont ever give up!!! keep reaching for the stars ya fuggin tater tot:aright:

Originally posted by babyfacewrior

They couldnt make K - Smooth say anything to make himself look worse...

Yea I roll Big dog style in a 6 passenger '87 lincoln towncar that some kids threw rocks thru...:laugh:

This kid has aspirations of pouring drinks in the big city...wow

Hey dont ever give up!!! keep reaching for the stars ya fuggin tater tot:aright:

Yeah he was as sharp as a bag of marbles.....

Originally posted by richiev525

Did they stage him staying at the CrackFactory until 4 AM Monday morning.....and how about that whack CD he submitted was that staged ......perhaps MTV helped make him look like a moron but the majority of his moronic life was supplied with his own material..... no ???

guess what???????? Factory never closed at 4am

That was the beach party, and it closed at 1230am

Second, you heard 2 second of his mix.....you can't judge anything

guess what???????? Factory never closed at 4am

That was the beach party, and it closed at 1230am

Second, you heard 2 second of his mix.....you can't judge anything

dont even waste ur energy replying....did u decide about diva 2nite?