Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who knows where i can make stickers???

dgmodel

awesome.. gonna start pricing them out tomorrow, searching for more sites, and see if others know any other companies... thanks for the info...

Originally posted by mala

Can't you just make them on your comp? IDK, maybe the design is to complex, or you don't want to be bothered.

i want to make a bunch, and high quality...

Originally posted by iamme

uh oh, what are you up to :shaky:

i have an idea for something, just need a few physical models before i pitch it to a few places... i think its the next petrock or creepycrawler... see what happends...

Originally posted by dgmodel

i have an idea for something, just need a few physical models before i pitch it to a few places... i think its the next petrock or creepycrawler... see what happends...

In 20 years we're gonna we watching VH1's "I love the 00's" and Haley Joel Osment will be looking back fondly at DG's fad.

Originally posted by funks0ul

http://www.stickersetc.com/

just do a search on google... :D .. although i'm sure you've already thought of doing that...

perhaps you're trying to see if anyone's come across any good ones that they've used.

exactly... i did that but a myriad of results came up... so i figured since a lot of ppl in music and clubbing make stickers and post them all over the city, where theyve done them and great quality for cheap... ya dig???

In 20 years we're gonna we watching VH1's "I love the 00's" and Haley Joel Osment will be looking back fondly at DG's fad.

LMAO>... lets hope sooooo...

Originally posted by iamme

good luck :aright:

thank you... lets see what happends...

Here's a place that makes stickers in the city.

http://www.seslbl.com/info.html

thank you thank you~!

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

nigga..kinkos..union tpk n qns blvd..they do it all..ask for Alan...thas my boy..he's nasty

kinkos makes stickers??? really? is there really a guy named alan there im going to go later this afternoon...

Originally posted by barslut

then you can go to supercuts next door and get that mushroom cut you been talking bout for months.

i got it last weekend~!

76071.jpg

Nipple Stickers All the Rage in Thailand

Today Ananova tells us that the Thai Culture Ministry is considering a new law that would make exposing breasts illegal, and thus may send police to Thai fashion shows this year to make sure that models aren't baring their boobies on the runway. But what the Culture Ministry is more worried about are nipple stickers on teenage girls. See, nipple stickers are these little round decals that models use to cover their nipples. Adolescent girls have taken to wearing these labels instead of bras under sheer tops. The popularity of nipple stickers is a clear example of the demise of morality in modern Thailand. Instead of all this "worrying about nipple stickers" BS, the Thai Culture Ministry should consider mandatory chastity belts for all women, beginning at age twelve.