Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i <3...

c-luv

i think i'll buy this for myself as a birthday present... it'll be the first britney CD i've ever bought hehe... there are a bunch of new CD's i want, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Tori Amos and No Doubt put out some good compilation ones... i wish i could skip class to go shopping :(

Originally posted by linabina

;)

yes it is... did u see the in the zone special on abc monday night when she performed breathe on me? ughhh she was like writhing around all over the place.. i loved it... :licker:

No i didnt get to see that. I was suppose to see her last night at Suite 16 for my B-day but I was sick and couldnt make it.:( I'm watching her now on MTV and her back is sexy, her ass, her stomache is crazy, and even her hair makes me horny. The line down the center of her back makes me wanna hump the T.V.

Originally posted by origskeemr

No i didnt get to see that. I was suppose to see her last night at Suite 16 for my B-day but I was sick and couldnt make it.:( I'm watching her now on MTV and her back is sexy, her ass, her stomache is crazy, and even her hair makes me horny. The line down the center of her back makes me wanna hump the T.V.

:laugh:

no denying that she's hot... what i love about her is that she's short and curvy, not rail thin like a lot of celebs... she's got a slammin body but it's realistic.

Originally posted by mssabina

:laugh:

no denying that she's hot... what i love about her is that she's short and curvy, not rail thin like a lot of celebs... she's got a slammin body but it's realistic.

yeh I like women with toned meat, not toned bones.

Originally posted by ME

No i didnt get to see that. I was suppose to see her last night at Suite 16 for my B-day but I was sick and couldnt make it. I'm watching her now on MTV and her back is sexy, her ass, her stomache is crazy, and even her hair makes me horny. The line down the center of her back makes me wanna hump the T.V.

:jerkoff:

Originally posted by mssabina

werd?? i love best buy but i don't think there are any around here... at least not that i know of... they always have the best deals on DVD's and CD's

it's a marketing gimmik... they release the cd at a lower price so that it goes 5x platinum almost immediately... once the hype is clear they'll raise the price.... def jam started that whole trend with dmx

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

it's a marketing gimmik... they release the cd at a lower price so that it goes 5x platinum almost immediately... once the hype is clear they'll raise the price.... def jam started that whole trend with dmx

Russel Simmons is a smart ass business man.