Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's going to be the best Thanksgiving Eve Party

I hear that party is supposed to be sick. I went to crane a few weeks ago and the place was dope as anywhere Ive been in the city. College crowd should be hot-I have been to this guys parties before, and they have all been off the hook. Its not expensive, drinks are awsome, and the crowd is sick. Joe send me some more info about this party, im deffinatly there. Anyone who knows anything about the city has got ot be at this place-look at pics of it online, i cant tell you how amazing this guys parties are. BE THERE

Originally posted by drewgnycparty

I hear that party is supposed to be sick. I went to crane a few weeks ago and the place was dope as anywhere Ive been in the city. College crowd should be hot-I have been to this guys parties before, and they have all been off the hook. Its not expensive, drinks are awsome, and the crowd is sick. Joe send me some more info about this party, im deffinatly there. Anyone who knows anything about the city has got ot be at this place-look at pics of it online, i cant tell you how amazing this guys parties are. BE THERE

were you lerking here on CP and read this post and decided that now was the time you sign up and make your 1st post which so happens to be promoting the shit out of this party...that's amazing!

welcome to have you aboard :rolleyes: