Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's time to admit Miami blows....

Guest saleen351

Originally posted by sobeton

EVERY DJ on your list has played in Miami in the past year. some on more then one occasion.

Miami gets Oscar G, Roland, and Markus Schulz on a weekly basis. Not to shabby if you ask me.

Oscar and Space are good for each other. Space has helped bring OG recognition. Oscar’s insight helped foster House Sessions.

90% of what people think space is closed? :confused:

If Miami is a one club town. Whose fault is that? Buller! Buller!

Acosta seems to do well every where lately except Miami.

Miami finally has a techno club. That hopefully reaches full maturity.

I think the Miami scene is doing just fine.

Don't hate appreciate, and help to build a better scene. Instead of injecting so much negativity. ;)

A-----Fuckin-----Men!!!!!!

Saleen, I agree with you that NYC has a much better scene when it comes to variety. I mean the City needs to cater to the nightlife desires of 8 million people! Miami is nothing compared to that! But you must realize that Miami's scene is much newer than New York's. Regarding Crobar, maybe you went on the wrong night. I've made that mistake as well. But every time I've been on a monday or thursday night, the vibe has been great, everyone is really friendly, and the girls are just amazing. I'll admit you get a lot of attitude at the door but once you get in, you can be thankful of the ratio if you're a heterosexual male. I was there for Dieselboy and the crowd was off the wall! I'm not even really into D+B that's this hard but I was enjoying it just watching people having fun! And upstairs Backdoor Bamby is always a fun party for everyone, straight, gay, guy or girl. They just play a good mix of house, electro, some classics, some breaks and rock. I wouldn't say Cedric Gervais is my favorite dj but I'd appreciate his sets over JP's or VC's or JV's any day. But if you live down here in Miami and you like to go out, you're gonna have to make some sacrifices. Otherwise, become a promoter and see how many of your favorite dj's you can bring down here!

Originally posted by saleen351

Nyc Gets

Eddie Baez at the Factory for Classics

Miami gets

Oscar g at a club 90% of people think is closed

NYC gets Calerdone resident at crobar

nyc gets scum frog resident at crobar

Nyc gets EM once a week

nyc gets vicious at crobar

Nyc gets DT once a week

NYC jets Jr v once a week

Nyc gets jp once a week

nyc gets twilo and limelight round 2 and 3

nyc gets sasha, well at some point he'll spint here, since he lives there

nyc gets waxman at crobar

I could keep going

Miami is a one club town which 90% of people think is closed...

Oscar fucked up big time by sticking around space and rivera is probably gonna stick to nyc for a while.

acosta does well when drugs are abundant

crobar still is a lounge..

oh and i forgot

miami gets a techno club that has opium prices..

So when are you moving back to NY?