Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Germaine Jackson is wacko too!!!

funketeer

I just heard him on the news and he sounded like: "Michael is about family this a modern lynching this is unfair family is cool Michael is good we are a family Jackson family is about family and family values we are family I got all my sisters and me Jackson is family Michael is good and this is not fair my family is about love and family and this is not fair becasuse is not and Michael is good..."

Originally posted by funketeer

I just heard him on the news and he sounded like: "Michael is about family this a modern lynching this is unfair family is cool Michael is good we are a family Jackson family is about family and family values we are family I got all my sisters and me Jackson is family Michael is good and this is not fair my family is about love and family and this is not fair becasuse is not and Michael is good..."

In conclusion Michael will be locked up for good. :D

LOL his name is "Jermaine" ..

This is actually what he did say :

an infuriated Jermaine Jackson, Jackson's older brother, spoke briefly to CNN before hanging up abruptly.

“I am sick and fu**in’ tired [of individuals] speaking on my family’s behalf, and they don’t know us…we will fight," Jermaine vented. " This is nothing but a modern-day lynching….

"They don’t know our family. This is what they want to see – him in handcuffs. That’s my love right there,†he said of Micheal. “They are bringing him down with the very thing he loves – his children.

“The whole family supports Michael 1000 percent. I am very disappointed in the system in which things were done. Michael is in good spirits, because he is innocent.â€

DOH! Poor family is in denial. I feel bad for the family, even if they are wierdos.

Micheal just looks guilty, doesn't he? Professiing his innocence in a TV special announcment awhile back says a lot...

Anyone who would hurt a child like that is digusting, and think of the damage. Most kids who are molested have serious mental problems, even suicidal depression which worsens as they get older, esp without the proper treatment...

Originally posted by diabolique007

DOH! Poor family is in denial. I feel bad for the family, even if they are wierdos.

Micheal just looks guilty, doesn't he? Professiing his innocence in a TV special announcment awhile back says a lot...

Anyone who would hurt a child like that is digusting, and think of the damage. Most kids who are molested have serious mental problems, even suicidal depression which worsens as they get older, esp without the proper treatment...

true, true

The judge in the case sealed the records. So basically no one knows what the true charges are yet. Put yourself in Michael Jackson’s shoes for a moment. If you where innocent .would you sit back and let the media attack you, or would you profess your innocence?? Further I’m sure one would want the support of family and friends.

We live in very odd country. In which people consider you guilty, before you have even had a chance to defend yourself in a court of law.

The question is not of Michael’s or his family’s lifestyle, but rather did he in fact break the law.

For Michael's sake I hope the charges are not true. If they are proven to be true. then he deserves to be punished to full the extend of the law.

The only denial I see. Is the denial of some that Michael may actually be innocent. The rush to judgment is just as frightening, as the crime of which he is being accused of.

While some may find humor in all this. I fail find to any humor in child molestation.

:mad:

Originally posted by funketeer

I like the old Mickey Mouse better, what is Disney thinking anyways? :confused:

vert.mugshot.jpg

This pic looks like one of those pics they take for the yearbook when you are a senior!:laugh:

Originally posted by sobeton

The only denial I see. Is the denial of some that Michael may actually be innocent. The rush to judgment is just as frightening, as the crime of which he is being accused of.

While some may find humor in all this. I fail find to any humor in child molestation.

Child molestation is ABSOLUTELY no laughing matter... but you have to admit, the Jackson family is a bit weird.

This isn't the first time Michael is accused and taken to court. Last time he settled, predictions are that he won't settle with this case. Who knows what really happened? I'm sure there are innocent people put away in jail and guilty people set free every day.