Clubplanet Nightlife Community

!!!!!!Miami Finally Get a Taste of Parks And Wilson!!!!!!!!!

ikkin

Nerve does it again! Bringing us some talent we haven't seen in Miami for a while....and gives us a taste of Parks and Wilson.

Prepare for a night of progressive house at its best.

Chris Duque and Mono Henao will be doing the opening set, which makes this a true musical experience.

Hope to see all of you there!

Wednesday, November 26th

Chris & Mono

Parks & Wilson

Resident DJ JON COWAN

A great way to kick off your Thanksgiving weekend...ENJOY!C:\Documents and Settings\dominique\My Documents\My Pictures\parks.jpg

i have a great memory of a parks & wilson set. it was @ crobar in either late 2001 or early 2002. when they were ontour to promote their "painting on silence" 2cd out on bliss. all i remember was that everyone @ crobar was dancing. not one person was still. everyone caught up in the parks & wilson groove. not to mention these guys are super down:) i am really looking forward to this night. beware of mick wilson "the black dude" he is wicked.:cool:

should be wicked wednesday! parks and wilson rock... they arrive on monday and I know with mick wilson in town its gonna be one hell of a week - at any rate! show up wed! p&W will absolutely go off in a big way!

see you wed for p&w

and then friday for dave seaman & phil k - bring on thanksgiving week = see you @ nerve - for lists email jonnyk1@aol.com or eddyguerramia@hotmail.com

:D

that picture is funny as hell but wilson is the black one - LOL - at any rate, they arrive on monday and I can't wait for thanksgiving week.... parks & wilson on wed followed by dave seaman and phil k on friday?? wow! oh and I almost forgot - miguel migs on saturday!!! should be a messy week @ nerve - looking forward to it!:D

Originally posted by mrmovement33

unfortunately deep dish two great dj's are playing at a venue that i do not particularly enjoy. peepz try something new and refreshing. the sounds of tilt never dissapoint.:D i think parks & wilson r really gonna be up for it

that certainly sums up my vote.

Originally posted by shroomy

that certainly sums up my vote.

it will be good to hang out charlie.. I am sure you'll enjoy parks and wilson.... hope you'll make it out for dave seaman and phil k on the friday also... I am sure we'll end up back here after and your welcome as always... see you this week.. give me a ring when you can..... happy turkey week to all -

J:D