Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Short hair cuts

guest00901

Originally posted by dgmodel

short hair is sexy as fuck... go for it...

in the long run its just hair itll grow back anyway...

Not everyone can pull that shit off... short of Janine Turner, Halle Barry, umm Charlize Theron.. and random real chicks... it's a difficult look.

When it works... yea... :drool: but that's one in how many failures?

Originally posted by phatman

thought:

...stop thinking...shit like this you should either do or not do...initiating input and analysis will develop into procrastination and eventually a non-action on your part...so in simpler terms...JUST FUCKING DO IT!!!

i actually agree...whenever I cut my hair, it is always on implulse...

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i love girls with short hair..im pretty sure dee can pull it off..she's a cute girl..

I don't really have a thing for girls with short hair but I agree with ghost...you are a very attractive girl and I'm sure it would look good.

If not you still have that body of yours which I'm sure you know how to use to distract people from your hair :D

Originally posted by nomembername

I don't really have a thing for girls with short hair but I agree with ghost...you are a very attractive girl and I'm sure it would look good.

If not you still have that body of yours which I'm sure you know how to use to distract people from your hair :D

:laugh: :laugh:

Thanks...

I'm gonna head over and get it done tomorrow :D

btw smokesum if you were every allowed down my pants you would see im nicely kept ;) But you would never find that out now will you :hat:

Originally posted by dgmodel

lol... i dont know... im dumbfounded by the statement... ill tell you who it is in a minute i just want to see some more responses... see if anyone else could figure out this conundrum...

I was gonna go the comb over route... so... umm hair in the nose/ears? grey & stringy? on the nightstand?

lmao... well one day me and a friend are driving someplace and the topic of discussion was girls and etc... blah blah blah... and we were speaking about what type of shit is hot and etc... and out of nowhere this person says : "i like chicks with old man hair..." so i look at him and say... "wtf is that???" and he says "forget it forget it" lol.. this person is CP's very own fineones... aka kezzer...

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

:laugh: :laugh:

Thanks...

I'm gonna head over and get it done tomorrow :D

btw smokesum if you were every allowed down my pants you would see im nicely kept ;) But you would never find that out now will you :hat:

true....but at least I know your asshole is nicely kept...my penis was scratch free :D

Go for it Dee. I think you can pull it off. I love having short hair, I just can't deal with having it long. I've been wearing mine short for I don't even know how long. A few years back I decided to grow it long again, which took for ever. When it finally got some length, I just got frustrated with it, and chopped it off again. This thread reminds me that I desperately need a haircut.

me too..my hair is over my shoulders now and I want it long but I've been waiting forever and it just seems that it doesnt grow!! I see some ppl w/ short cuts and it looks so cute but u're right not everyoen can pull it off.

I used have real short hair when I was younger until 13 everyone thought I was a boy...there's always hair extensions ($$$)

I don't think I will do it...even though I don't like my hair now

HmMm ALyssa Milanos new look is amazing but will you be able to deal with

you hair being so short... You are the type of girl that loves fucking

around with her hair and doing it in funky ways (extensions, whatever)

if you cut it you can't put good use of all your little toys..

So make sure chopping your hair off is something you

really wanna do cause cause her look is REALLY short...

On a side note... Love the siggy ;)

Originally posted by totallytrance

me too..my hair is over my shoulders now and I want it long but I've been waiting forever and it just seems that it doesnt grow!! I see some ppl w/ short cuts and it looks so cute but u're right not everyoen can pull it off.

I used have real short hair when I was younger until 13 everyone thought I was a boy...there's always hair extensions ($$$)

I don't think I will do it...even though I don't like my hair now

nadiaaaaaaaaaaaaa