Clubplanet Nightlife Community

britney w/ out makeup

nyckitty69

did u guys see that picture? yuck

i saw it at the news stand today.

i actually believe it cuz constant touring and her smoking take a toll on u, and of course she's rich enough to afford amazing photographers and makeup artists who retouch and adjust lighting

the things $ can buy...

Originally posted by nyckitty69

i actually believe it cuz constant touring and her smoking take a toll on u, and of course she's rich enough to afford amazing photographers and makeup artists who retouch and adjust lighting

the things $ can buy...

yeah i seen that, they also had a pic of cameron in there to.

I didn't see the pic. Nor do I care enough to dig it up. I couldn't care less about this manufactured bubble gum poptart. That being said, she is human, folks. I don't know why people are surprised when they see a pic of a celeb w/o makeup, or looking like shit. If you had cameras following you all day, I'm sure there would be quite a few unflattering photos of you out there. the world isn't a runway or an airbrushed magazine cover, people. Get over it.

Originally posted by mala

I didn't see the pic. Nor do I care enough to dig it up. I couldn't care less about this manufactured bubble gum poptart. That being said, she is human, folks. I don't know why people are surprised when they see a pic of a celeb w/o makeup, or looking like shit. If you had cameras following you all day, I'm sure there would be quite a few unflattering photos of you out there. the world isn't a runway or an airbrushed magazine cover, people. Get over it.

I know what you mean, I feel the same way, I was just comenting on the thread.

Originally posted by nyckitty69

the things $ can buy...

money can def. do a whole lot. I think it's just such a shok to ppl b/c we're only used to seeing stars dolled up. but I wouldn't say that anyone looks that good withough makeup. I'm not gonna I think I look better with makeup and my hair done etc...

i wuz gonna say that :mad:

seriously. get over it :idea:

Its pointless to preach this to American pigs because 95% of the swine in the real world, and this board is blinded to the fact that majority of these beasts have semi-decent foundations in which cosmetics, money, and technology molds in to beauty.

Keep looking at your pop magazines trying to look like that.

You wont. Ever.

no one said we're trying to look like them... all thats being said is that normal every day people sometimes look like shit when theyre not all dolled up... celebrities are normal people too so who gives a shit if theres a pic of her without makeup?

ur a model... u should know that :rolleyes:

Originally posted by gmccookny

yeah, he's a model of what NOT to be in life ;)

gmcook, use your anal probing worn troll claws to bitchslap your skipping Culture Club record to a screeching halt and focus your frosted sideburn soundproofed basset hound ears in my direction. Your a third-world lanky nerd who couldn't get laid if I foot-planted you in Fabio's corn speckled shit chute.

Fucking boston creme donuts, modelling Mommy's hoisery and munching on your Uncle's garden hose all act's you preform weekly, also should not be modeled after.

So shut your smurfy (what a fucking doofus) buck-tooth mouth or I'll be forced to swab the shitstains off your porcelain throne with the brillowpad pompadour haircut you've traditionally used as a dunnybrush.

Originally posted by rizzo

gmcook, use your anal probing worn troll claws to bitchslap your skipping Culture Club record to a screeching halt and focus your frosted sideburn soundproofed basset hound ears in my direction. Your a third-world lanky nerd who couldn't get laid if I foot-planted you in Fabio's corn speckled shit chute.

Fucking boston creme donuts, modelling Mommy's hoisery and munching on your Uncle's garden hose all act's you preform weekly, also should not be modeled after.

So shut your smurfy (what a fucking doofus) buck-tooth mouth or I'll be forced to swab the shitstains off your porcelain throne with the brillowpad pompadour haircut you've traditionally used as a dunnybrush.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I love how you create an image of someone that is completely false. Yet you still try to justify it with your petty words.

Let me tell you something, Joe rizzo. Your mother, the cuntrag that she is, obviously never introduced your mouth to: wrapped_ivory_soap.jpg

I would be GLAD to show you how this is done.

Damn, your mouth does nothing but spew filth. I think i'd need a truck load to clean that stank ass mouth of yours :yuck:

Hold up...I don't give a fuck how cracked out she looks w/ out makeup. Wit an ass like dat, I'd still twist her back out, and then take the brown bag off her head and bust in her eye. :D

Not all hoez can look as good as (see below)...

josieM149.jpg