Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FRI DEC 12..SEXY At The ROXY..VICIOUS' Birthday Blowout

BobG

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People gotta remember something--

This is Vicious' bday. All of these guys are good friends of johnny and are playing as a courtesy to johnny. It's literally like an old school party where everyone jumps on whenever.

As much as u think that all these guys are playing to bring people thru the door, thats not the reason for the lineup. Sure its gonna be pushed that way and im sure it will bring peeps, but thats not the point.

I will def be there

Mike

mike's absolutely right...all these dj's producers and remixers are friends of johnny's. I guess when word gets out about a respected person like johnny who's very well liked across the board that when someone calls and says ..let me do something for you..i'd like to play a little bit for your birthday...how do you say no...the list goes on & on..who's ever in town that week will be at the roxy for this party just because it johnny's party..maybe you do, maybe you don't understand..johnny has in his career played around the world many many times..has produced over two hundred tracks for various artists..had 5 songs produced by him on the top ten charts at one time...no one has ever done that before. I believe junior has had three...i can tell you for a fact..you haven't even seen nothing yet..its gets better and better the closer we get to friday december 12th

well i didnt mean any disrespect by asking how all these dj's were gonna have time to play. i wanted to know literally how they were gonna fit everyone in. im excited to see a whole bunch of different guys spin that nite. but i hope the nite has a nice progression to it, not just jumping around from musical genre to genre. save mad myles for late nite, cuz the last time his hard house style drove some ppl away i think. i def would like to see ojeda, tsettos & santana play prime time....anywhere from 1-3. im also excited to see rauhofer play for the first time. and def excited to see masi & mello, know dean masi personally and def feel all their productions

actually jason ojeda came up with this idea...set the stage up since theres going to be over 150 guests..put 4 turntables and 4 cd players up there and let everyone have fun...because of the amount of dj's and guests this sounds like a great idea..the stage will become a big cocktail party with the dj's spinning right at the edge..could be a lot of fun. what do you think?

Originally posted by BobG

actually jason ojeda came up with this idea...set the stage up since theres going to be over 150 guests..put 4 turntables and 4 cd players up there and let everyone have fun...because of the amount of dj's and guests this sounds like a great idea..the stage will become a big cocktail party with the dj's spinning right at the edge..could be a lot of fun. what do you think?

That sounds like a good idea, but will anybody be in the booth? Is anyone gonna tag team? With 4 decks that would be pretty sick.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH n OOOOOEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

:drunk:

:drunk:

JJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN VIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICIIIIIIIIIIIOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESTROYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEE YYYYYYYYYOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! bOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM BOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :drunk:

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

i went straight to bed after i got home from work. i felt like crap...as usual :(

ps: larry has a dirty box. tell him to clean that shit. i just wrote him a lengthy pm and was denied. :mad:

Awww well feel better.... looooooooooooool a dirty box...