Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FRI DEC 12..SEXY At The ROXY..VICIOUS' Birthday Blowout

BobG

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

should be another good nite @ roxy!!:eek:

Bob- does roxy have to close by 7am or so by law or something? the last few parties there have been sickk - i've been @ all of them, but it just seems like they close so early :( I was shocked at how early thankgiving eve closed with that many ppl still there. I never thought they'd be an hour line outside @ 130 lol -- OOPS!

Originally posted by berniec

should be another good nite @ roxy!!:eek:

Bob- does roxy have to close by 7am or so by law or something? the last few parties there have been sickk - i've been @ all of them, but it just seems like they close so early :( I was shocked at how early thankgiving eve closed with that many ppl still there. I never thought they'd be an hour line outside @ 130 lol -- OOPS!

Roxy is actually a Rollerskating Venue. And it adheres to the rules pretty well (notice it remains open amongst other large clubs)

Once you go straight to afterhours, you become an easy target for drugs, for example: How many people would still really be there more than an hour or two after the bar closes at 4am?

Originally posted by apotheosis

Roxy is actually a Rollerskating Venue. And it adheres to the rules pretty well (notice it remains open amongst other large clubs)

Once you go straight to afterhours, you become an easy target for drugs, for example: How many people would still really be there more than an hour or two after the bar closes at 4am?

ive said this about roxy since the sexy party was going on,

"i'd rather party with the drinking crowd till 4-5am then party with the drug crowd till 10, 11 or whenever their high comes down"

just my opinion....

Originally posted by BobG

just added to the confirmed guests....robbie trunco is coming in from philadelphia for this event plus ny's own skribble...

should be cool, one of the guys i work with now used to work with him doin club broadcasts for (Q102?? i think?) and told of some crazy nites @ the place he spun at down there (i wanna the "the warehouse"?)