Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone go to SF Classics?????

djgrod

Originally posted by todd f

Thank you, the voice of reason

these stupid kids are just ignorant :blown: Just because they didn't hear classics from JP's era they were upset with Junior. Junior was trying to EDUCATE, but obviously SOME of the str8 crowd can't deal with it. But those str8 people who actually gave Junior a chance and tried to feel his flow and listened to not just 1 hour of his set, are all more than welcome at the new party. Also, baring in mind these tracks can go from the late 80's and early 90's!!!! They are not going to sound like music today, for some good examples go to www.houseofdiabolique.com and listen to TRUE classics.

Thank you. You obviously have more of a clue than the morons on this board. That was definately the point of the entire night.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shortyrockrox
Originally posted by Joe618

Honestly the music wasnt that bad. I was anti factory once jp left but i went to classics anyway. And i must say i was having a good time, and like i said the music was pretty good. I only left because i was forced to! I would have stayed much much longer if it was up to me.

What time did you stay till?

Originally posted by leener4269

so because his sexual preference is guys, he cant let girls keep their jobs as bartenders at a club he doesnt even own. yeah, thats not fucked up at all.

Thats not junior's doing! Gay parties mostly have guy bartenders. That would be up to the owner not jr. He will only be a dj at the club . This jr girl hater thing is blown way out of wack!

Originally posted by leener4269

so because his sexual preference is guys, he cant let girls keep their jobs as bartenders at a club he doesnt even own. yeah, thats not fucked up at all.

sweetie

It's called a gay party :idea:

How many other gay clubs/bars have girl bartenders?

Guest shortyrockrox
Originally posted by Joe618

Uhh like 930 i think! Was by far my shortest staying at Factory! Blahhhh oh well! My friend had to be at work so he says so we just left with him.

Well my friends who where there earlier said the music was really good until JR came on at like 7:15, I was there from 7-2 and i didn't enjoy the music, but I guess i should have gotten there earlier!!